Parents Approval

15

When his parents didn't approve to get married to you and you both ran away from them.

As time passed by, I was in a relationship with Jimin and we both wanted to get married since it's been so long since we were in a relationship. This was our plan since last year so we might get it now. He was so happy and so am I.

We have been getting married for the past few years of waiting. We met at school, he was a quiet guy but he got my attention. I'm kinda a boyish type when we were in Highschool so I was trying to approach him but then he ignored me at first.

It didn't last long when he already got comfortable with me because I kept hanging out with him. At that time I also felt that I had fallen in love with him. I tried some make-up tutorials just for him and already wear a red dress even though I'm not wearing this kind of dress.

I'm into baggy clothes. His impact really hits me hard. He helps me with my fashion since then also he confesses his feelings to me when it's our graduation. I was so happy it's been a month since I expressed my feelings to him.

So we were in a relationship for a month until we got in College. We are in the same department, I never knew that a guy like him would make me fall in that easily. After a year we already graduated College and we both got a job from the same company.

Destiny didn't want us to set apart. We got into so many arguments but we settled it after. Sometimes he was the one saying sorry first even if it's his fault but most of the time it's me. I can't resist Jimin. He even brought me into some expensive restaurants.

I didn't like at first that he is always using his money just for this but he was saying it's okay or it's fine. And now, I told him my story a month ago that my parents died from the car accident and only my grandparents are taking care of me but they are gone so he can't take their approval for our marriage.

A sweet guy he is, he went into my parents and grandparents grave just to say that he is marrying me. The problem is meeting his parents. What if they don't like me? There are so many questions running into my head.

“It's okay, love. My parents are surely gonna love you.” He gave me a warm hug, I just need to go here to clear some things on his parents and also will get their approval. When we arrived at his parents house I couldn't hold the nervousness running into my body.

Their house is big so they are probably rich. “Mom, dad, me and Y/N are getting married.” Jimin held my hand tightly. “No.” A simple word they said but it hurt our feelings. We planned this for years but why?

“Jimin, I want the best for you. Not her. So no.” His mother said. I was devastated but I can't just let it go so easily. “Out of respect Mr and Mrs. Park, I love your son with all of my heart. If you want to break us apart, that's not gonna stop us.”

“Jimin, your father and I already planned for you to get married to someone not her.” I wanted to cry but I can't just let it go. Jimin brought me to his room and got his things. I don't know what he is planning to do. I wanted to cry.

“Jimin.” I called him but I could only see sadness in his eyes. His parents don't like him. “We are gonna run away.” He took my wrist. And yes, he ran away from his parents. Since then, we continue our love story.

A month ago, I found out that I'm pregnant with his child. I was so happy that I'm pregnant. Jimin has wanted to be a dad for a long time now his dream comes true. I wanted to tell him but he is not home for a month now.

He says that he is taking care of some things for his parents. Please come back home, Chim. Me and your baby are waiting for you. He never came back, I even called him and texted him but he never replied or even picked up his phone. I hope everything's okay.

And now, 5 years later I was still hoping for him to come back but no. He promised us. The last kiss I had from him. It's been a year since I wanted to know how he is doing now. I wanted to see his child.

Jimin, I raised him so well. He really looks like you. His eyes, his plump lips, his nose. Everything looks like you and when I see him I remember you.

Someone came into our house and told me that you secretly got married to a woman your parents wanted you to marry. I wanted to cry but our son… how about us? You told me that we were continuing our love story. So this year I was waiting for nothing.

I hope you are happy with her.