Gold Digger

2

When his mother confronted you to leave him by paying you a huge amount of money.

With a bit of nervousness rushing through my body I can already feel an eyes glaring at me while I was still outside the home of my mother-in-law. She called me out of nowhere and I don't know what's the reason for it. I admitted that they are rich, they own a mansion, a lot of luxury cars and they also have a big pool inside their home. 

When I knocked through the door a maid suddenly opened the door that almost got me in shock. I thought it's Mrs. Park. I hope Jimin is here with me but I can't tell him that I'm at his mother's home right now. I heard from Jimin that his father is not always at home because of business trips and also his mother is a little bit strict of him, especially getting into a relationship. 

“There you are, Yoon Y/N, have a seat.” An elegant woman wearing a pretty dress with a lot of expensive accessories hanging around her neck and even on her arms, said to me that I believe it's Jimin's mother. From just facing her I think I'm going to pee on my pants. As soon as I sat down on their sofa I could feel Mrs. Park mischievous looking at me. My heart is beating faster from just her stare. A maid came up to us and put a cup of coffee on the table for her. 

I don't like coffee after all. While I was scanning their house since it's my first time coming in here. Jimin didn't bring me here before because I don't want to. “Leave my son alone.” She confronted immediately. What? Is this a joke or something? Did she make me come here to say that? I love Jimin with all of my heart. We keep our relationship a secret because of his mother's power. Now I know why he is so scared to tell her. “I don't want to, Mrs. Park.” I confidently said. 

“Leave him alone. You're not even allowed to love him. You are just a commoner.” Her strict voice caught me off guard. Am I hearing this, right? What would Jimin expect me to say after facing his mother? “I love Jimin.” I said I was not able to face her. “That kind of love will ruin my son. What would my Amigas think of my son if they'll know my son's girlfriend is trash! It's embarrassing.” She rolled her eyes. 

I admitted that her words hurted me that much but I knew to myself that I can take it. I'm doing this for Jimin. For us. For our relationship. “My intentions are pure, Auntie.” I blabbed out. “Don't call me Auntie. It's disgusting.” She said that made my eyes widened from her sudden reply. “I'm sorry.” I looked down as I got embarrassed after she said that. “100 million dollars, cash. Leave my son alone.” She smirked that made me raise my head and think if she was joking but no.. her expressions are pure. 

It's a lot of money. “You're too much. My love for your son is priceless.” I said that made her raise her brows. “Do I need to add? 200 million dollars. That's enough for someone like you.” She smiles mischievously. What the- it's really a big amount of money. How can I just disagree with it? But no. My love for Jimin is not all about the money. “I heard your father is sick? You will need that. Be practical.” I turned on my side, not being able to face her. 

“Mrs. Park.” I called her and I didn't notice at all, tears started forming in my eyes. “There are other guys, Yoon Y/N. And I know my son. He won't settle for someone like you.” She said as she looked down at me. “Would you accept it?” A smirk formed on her face again. “500 million dollars. I will leave your son.” I wiped my tears. When I said that she laughed sinisterly. “Shameless. Expect the money tomorrow. My bodyguard will bring the money to your house. You may now go.” She said, 

— 

When I got home I saw Jimin sitting on the sofa watching some television. “Jimin.” I called him and he turned around to see me. “Y/N, love.” He called. “Is it true? You accepted the money?” He said that made my eyes widened from the shock. Now I know his mother already told him. “I'm sorry. I really need some money.” I said that because he earned a big sigh. “We need some money. We will run away, right?” He chuckled and I smirked. That's my Jimin. “Your mother is such a gullible person. She thought I have a sickly father, but the thing is my father is dead.” I said.

“How much did she offer?” He asked, crossing his arms. “100 million dollars then she said 200 million dollars, but I asked for 500 million dollars. It's a lot of money, so we can start a new life in another country, right?” I crossed my arms. “Anyway, she will give the money tomorrow so stay low-key, okay? Don't be obvious until she gives it to me, then you can go here and we'll leave this country together.” I said. “You really think I will run away with a gold digger?” He tilted his head. 

“W-What?” I asked. “Do you think I don't know?” He asked. Know what? “That you like to have a relationship with rich people, and with families that you know who will not like you. Once you get the money from them, you will leave the guy you said you love.” He said. “Jimin, I still tricked your mother.” I said. “Do you really think you tricked her? Do you really think she will give the money? It's all planned from the start. Amazing, right? You know it's payback time.” He said. “I love you.” 

“Shameless.” He smirked. “Payback time, huh? Then, it's my time too. You murderers.” I gritted my teeth. “What?” His eyes widened. “You think I wouldn't know? You killed my parents. You are there too at the crime scene, Park Jimin.” “I'm Min Y/N, the heir of the Min's family and a secret agent along with my brother Min Yoongi. Did you miss me?” I smiled. “W-What-” “Ops- I'm still not finished. It's all planned from the start from getting you to be my boyfriend. We are just getting back our revenge and the money you stole from us, Parks.” 

“Now, we're here. How amazing.” I laughed sinisterly. “B-But I love you.” He said. “Liar, didn't you say a minute ago that it's planned from the start with your lovey dovey act?” I raised my eyebrows. “You have two minutes to pack your things because you are going to jail.” I smirked. “How shameless.” I rolled my eyes.