Arranged Husband

- 17 -

When he unexpectedly bring a girl at your home | as your arranged husband.

-

I was on the sofa feeling unsure about what I was doing. I was waiting on my arranged husband who didn't have a single feeling for me. It's been a month since I got in an arranged marriage. I should've approved of it since my parents always doubted me and wanted me to agree to it.

I just want a simple life with a man I love but I didn't expect that my life would be like this. My parents are running a company and at this age they purposely made me have an arranged marriage with the richest son in South Korea.

He is rich but can't afford to give some time to his wife. He always goes to the bar where he has some fun and here I am staying at our so-called home, doing the house chores.

Did I really deserve this? Did my parents plan this? At this rate I want to go out and have a hang out with my friends. I feel like I'm being locked up even though I'm not.

Park Jimin, the heir of the Park's family. I admitted that I didn't have a pity on him at first when my parents introduced him to me. He is a total coward.

He always gives me that caring expression of him. I knew at first that he didn't like my attitude just because I kept showing a cold expression at him. I'm a total mess falling in love with a jerk like him.

I wanted to ask him why he keeps caring about me even though we are just in an arranged marriage? It's nothing special between us. It's always me overacting. My thoughts were interrupted when I heard the sound of the front door being opened. He is home.

With a girl.

Yes, with a girl. I'm not expecting that he would bring a girl to our so-called home. This is unexpected. I didn't even show a surprising look at him.

I hope he knows that I didn't care from my outside expression. She's beautiful. His hands are being placed on his waist that he was claiming her as his. I get that, we are nothing.

"Y/N?" He called, his voice was still calm as always. "You are home. I can sleep in the guest room so that I can leave the both of you alone." I headed upstairs not wanting to see them being together. I feel hurt but why? Do I really love him? I think I admitted it.

"Who's that? Is that your sister?" The girl asked with her feminine voice. "No." Jimin replied shortly, I took a small glance at them just to see his sad expression. I hope you felt what I felt.

Few minutes later...

I sat at the corner of the bed feeling broken as if it was. My mind was all blank when I suddenly heard a loud bang coming from the basement door. "What the-" I twisted the doorknob just to see him standing with a frown on his face.

"Jimin?" I surprisingly called his name but he slightly pushed me inside the room and closed the door. "What about the girl?" I asked. His hair is kinda messy, did something happen?

"Are you not jealous?" He asked, and I was surprised by it. What is he trying to pull? "Why would I?" I looked away trying not to look at his face. "Yes you are. I can see it in your expression before." He blurted out.

"Taehyung set me up with the girl so that we can make you jealous. I thought you didn't care about me, is it because we are in an arranged marriage, is it because I'm just your arranged husband?"

"I do care for you, Jimin. I keep thinking that you are not gonna like someone like me because you are rich, you are the heir of your family and here I am nothing." Why do I have to tell him this?

"I love you, Y/N. I hope that you feel the same way too and I was right. No need to hide my feelings for you." He hugged me, for the first time. I wanna stay like this forever. I love you too, Jimin.

-