Sick

40 —

When he pretended to be sick after having an argument with you.

“Just tell me Y/N that you have a relationship with him before.” He madly said while I was listening to every word he spat. “Park, can't you listen to me? That I don't have a relationship with Jungkook. He's just my best friend.” I said.

He was jealous because he suspects me and Jungkook that we have a relationship. We have been hanging out for the past few days.

Jungkook and his girlfriend broke up and he was planning to have a new life. He's flying back to Busan, he said to me yesterday. Now, my husband is coming with this again.

“Jungkook and his-” “You're having your explanation again.” He crossed his arms. He won't let me explain it.

“Okay fine. I was trying to explain it to you clearly but you didn't want me to. Figure it out by yourself.” I walked to our bedroom not wanting to see him.

JIMIN's POV.

No way I fucked up. She's so freaking mad at me. What should I do? She will never talk to me for months. My phone was buzzing in my pocket and I took it just to see Jungkook's message.

It said that he was flying back to Busan because his girlfriend broke up with him and he wanted to start again.

The break up is so painful to him. He also feels sorry that Y/N and him are always spending some time with each other.

Y/N is only his friend who can comfort him. So what about me? The members? That dumbass. Him and Y/N have been best friends since young, I know.

What if I'm gonna pretend to be sick for her to take care of me too? That's it, Jimin. I get the medicines from the drawer and one glass of water, placing it on the table.

I also got a blanket in the guest room. I know that Y/N is in our bedroom. I texted her that I caught a cold. That's when I heard a loud voice coming from downstairs.

There she is starting to get worried. “Jimin, are you okay? You caught a cold, you texted me.” She got concerned and sat beside me trying to act being sick.

“Do you want me to cook something for you? What about some soup?” She stood up. “I only want your care, sugar.” I pulled her. She was resting on my chest now.

“I'm sorry if I act like that.” I pouted. “Jungkook just texted me.” I said. “It's all fine. I know that you get jealous so easily.” She slightly chuckled. “I didn't actually catch a cold.” I looked away.

“What? This man but-” I stopped when- “I wanted you to take care of me so.. yeah.” I smiled. “I can take care of you 24/7 though and in another way.” She looked down at my crotch. This girl. I gladly accept it.