003

Marcell watched as she threw all of his clothes off the balcony not only was he homeless now but he also just lost Brooklyn.

Brooklyn ignored him pleading with her and trying to let him in and she saw her neighbors watching one shaking her head as she sipped what Brooklyn assumed to be coffee.

Marcell picked up all his clothes and he watched as she left and he remembered that she kept a spare underneath the door mat.

"Ungrateful ass nigga" Brooklyn huffed as she threw all his clothes in a suit case and she dragged it to the living room and she saw him entering and Brooklyn looked at him.

"Get the fuck out my house" Brooklyn pointed to the door that was half cracked as he came in closing it.

"Baby I just wanna-

Marcell was cut off as he saw a vase being launched at him and he ducked looking at Brooklyn sometimes he forgot he was dealing with a taurus.

"Marcell get out before I hurt you"

Marcell ignored her as he walked up to her and he tried to hug Brooklyn and she smacked him quite hard and out of instinct he punched her bad probably even harder.

"Broo-

"Don't touch me just go" Brooklyn held her cheek as tears rolled down her cheeks it wasn't the first time he hit her.

"Baby i'm sorry" Marcell kissed her cheek as he wrapped her in a hug to where she couldn't escape and Brooklyn just cried in his arms as she tired punching his chest.

Marcell let her go after ten minutes thinking she had calmed down but he was wrong she was still furious and she began punching him.

"I said get the fuck out" Brooklyn screamed as she knocked him to the floor and she grabbed her bat that was nearby and she began to beat him with it.

"Get out just get out" Brooklyn looked at him her chest wheezing as she was tired she just wanted him out of her sight.

"Okay i'll leave" Marcell stood up grabbing his side as his rib was hurting and he limped to the door and before he could open the door Brooklyn kicked him out slamming the door and Marcell turned to see the old lady looking at him and he flicked her off as he stood up walking away.

Brooklyn looked at the glass of Hennesy and she grabbed a shot glass and she opened the bottle getting ready to pour up when she heard her phone ring.

"Hello" Brooklyn answered trying to hide the fact she was on the verge of breaking down.

"Hold on why you crying"

"I-i'm not" Brooklyn lied as she wiped her tears and she could hear him smacking his lips.

"I'm on my way-

"No trey-

She sighed hearing him hang up and she looked at the cup as she poured it up she didn't expect for Trey he old best friend to call her.

The two were childhood best friends and they stopped talking once they got into relationships and decided it would be best if they didn't talk at all because there was always a sexual tension between them but they never acted on it.

Brooklyn heard a knock and she looked at the peephole and saw him holding ice cream and some chips and she opened the door laughing a little.

"You remembered-

"Of fucking course you think I forgot" Trey looked down at her seeing her in a black lace bralette and some shorts and he hugged her licking his lips she had been gaining weight in the right places.

Ever since they were young Brooklyn was always on the thick side he don't think he could ever recall a time where she actually petite.

"Why you here" Brooklyn wiped her tears she did miss him but it was weird that he was here at her house she wondered what Layla had to say about it.

"Because honestly I think it's time for us to talk like lay everything out and you know I missed you" Trey scratched the back of his head.

Brooklyn held her hands up "Well let's talk"

Trey looked at her again and noticed she had a bruise forming and he grabbed her "He hit you-

"No-

"Brooklyn he hit you " Trey tried to reach for her face and she snatched away from him.

"No I fell" Brooklyn lied hoping he would drop it because she didn't really want to talk about it and Trey picked up on it but he didn't plan on letting it go he was going to handle it.

"Brooklyn what's wrong like seriously something's wrong-

"Can we just lay down how we used to and talk tomorrow i'm not really in a good mood" Brooklyn looked at him as her voice cracked and Trey wiped her tears.

"Come on I gotchu" He looked at her as he picked her up carrying her to the bed and he laid down next to her as she laid on his chest and he rubbed her back.

Trey missed the times like this when they were young and he would have to sneak in her room and hang with her now that they were older and he didn't have to do all of that but those times were fun.

He looked down seeing she was sleep and shortly after he fell asleep too just happy to be in her arms again.