39

Brooklyn grabbed her suitcase out her trunk and she pulled her hoodie over her head and she slammed it and she looked and saw two men at the end of the ramp waiting on her and she turned around seeing two more appear and Brooklyn looked at them.

Brooklyn pulled the gun from her waist band and she quickly fired at both of them and she watched as they fell and she took off running.

"Fuck she just killed them what we do"

"Catch her he said he wanted her with no harm done plus the bitch is like a hundred pounds let's split up and when you get her use the powder like he told us"

The dapped each other up and split up and Brooklyn kept running she was confused on why it was empty with no one here.

Brooklyn hid underneath the car and she pulled out her phone seeing that Trey had been blowing her phone up and she dialed 911.

"Hello 911 what is your emergency-

"I'm at the airport I have people following me and they're trying to kill me please send someone please-

Brooklyn went quiet as she saw a pair of shoes stop in front of her and Brooklyn heard the operator asking her questions and Brooklyn held her head down hoping they wouldn't see her. 

Brooklyn watched as he bent down seeing her and she went to pull the trigger and the gun had jammed and she began crying as he dragged her from underneath the car and she punched him and he laughed.

"You little fucking bitch"He grabbed her and Brooklyn struggled as he held the rag to her face and Brooklyn tried to fight it off but she inhaled it and she watched as he let her go.

"Why you let her go dumbass"

"Nigga look at her she won't make it far I give her one more second"

They watched as Brooklyn fell and he grabbed her phone and answered Trey's FaceTime and they held Brooklyn up.

"Ima kill you ima fucking kill you little niggas" Trey clenched his jaw and he watched as they hung up the phone.

"Get her to the truck and let's get out of here"