08

Brooklyn heavily knocked at Trey's door she was finally off and she felt good she always said she wasn't going to be one to take pills but the feeling she got when she took them made her feel at peace her mind was just blank she wasn't always thinking so much her anxiety didn't exist she felt like a free spirit plus the weed she had smoked she felt like she was floating.

Trey opened the door and he saw Brooklyn there giggling and he rubbed his eyes dragging her inside he hadn't heard from her in almost a week but he could tell she had been though something.

"Are you fucking high" He cut the light on seeing she was indeed high and Brooklyn tugged on his pants laughing.

"Fuck me" Brooklyn laughed kissing his neck and Trey ran his hands down his face it was too late to deal with this.

"Brooklyn you should take a shower and get some rest really" Trey tried to assure her and she rolled her eyes.

"I'm not high I wanna fuck you come on Trey don't act like you never felt the tension I know you felt it between us so just do it we aren't kids anymore" Brooklyn looked in his eyes as she went down.

Trey grabbed her hands and he sighed "Come on Brooklyn"

"Yay I'm about to get fucked" Brooklyn giggled as Trey led her to the bathroom because she was covered in glitter and other shit he had no idea of.

"No your going to take a bath and tell me what all you took"

"Just a lil pill some alcohol some weed you should try it maybe you would be less grumpy"

Trey froze he knew Brooklyn could drink he figured that out during junior year where she chugged a bottle of Dusse and then proceeded to get even more drunk weed too but pills that was new very new.

"What pills Brooklyn he asked her as he ran her bath water"

"Theseee you want some here have one"She smiled handing him a bar and he looked at it and back at her and he sighed.

"Who-who gave you these" He asked her and she laughed spinning around and he stopped her.

"I can't say if I do I gotta kill ya sike just kidding Leah she gives me a bunch it helps me perform better and i'm happy i'm finally happy" Brooklyn grabbed his hands.

"Yea Yea come here so I can take your clothes off" Trey sighed as he pulled her shirt off and he undid her bra and helped her take everything else off and get in the tub.

"Trey" Brooklyn looked up at him and he sighed wishing she would enjoy the silence.

"Yes Brook" he looked at her as he poured the soap on the rag getting ready to wash the glitter off.

"Do you think that one day i'll find true love like the one in the fairytales I want one like princess and the frog princess Tiana was a frog and prince Naveen still loved her do you think that'll I find someone to love me no matter how I look or what I do I just wish people would see that i'm more than a stripper i'm smart I know things how come no one wants to love me even Marcell he didn't love me not how he said he did I just want real love" She looked at Trey as the tears ran down her face making her makeup run too and he sighed he knew she was high and all but he knew some of the words she was saying had some truth behind it.

"Honestly Brook I think you will because your smart and beautiful maybe not now but someone will come along and give you the love that you truly deserve because your the most beautiful person I met on the inside and out and ignore them people they don't know what they talking about" Trey looked at her was he washed the glitter off and he saw she had dozed off.

He sighed as he washed her off and got her out the tub moving her to his room and he dried her off laying her on his bed and he put her some clothes on and covered her up.

He heard the door open and he suddenly remembered he hadn't dealt with Layla yet for some reason she had been avoiding him coming up with excuses such as she had to do overtime at work and she was helping her mother which were both lies because he kept tabs on her she was fucking around which he didn't care about but avoiding him and acting weird did piss him off.

He walked downstairs seeing her take her shoes off and she looked at him in surprise "Oh my goodness Trey you scared me I didn't expect-

"For me to be home at my own house where you been it's late haven't heard from you all day" He looked at his hand and Layla rubbed her neck.

"At work babe today was crazy-

"Cut the bullshit how many times that nigga been over here"Trey walked closer to her and she walked backwards.

"What nigga-

Trey grabbed Layla by her neck slamming her into the wall and he tightened his grip and watched as her face turned red and she began to scratch at his hands.

"Trey your hurting me"She looked at him and he squeezed tighter not caring if she was in pain.

"How many times"

"Five times-five" Layla spoke weakly and he let her go and she collapsed to the ground holding her neck gasping for air.

"You can put your shoes back on your not staying here it's over the locks will be changed in the morning" Trey looked at her carelessly as she cried.

"But-but my clothes I have to move-

Trey laughed as he bent down to her level touching her cheek "What clothes you don't have shit I got rid of everything did you forget that when you met me you had nothing but the shit on your back did you think I was going to let you leave with shit that I paid for"

Layla looked at him and he slapped him and he laughed as he grabbed her by her neck and he looked at her.

"Never bite the hand that fed you Layla I thought you knew that"

"Your fucking crazy" Layla looked at him wondering what did she ever see in him.

"Yea and your a hoe fuck out my house" He opened the door throwing her out and she kicked the door screaming in frustration this wasn't over she had a bone to pick with Brooklyn now.