42

Brooklyn felt the tears run down her cheek as she felt the cold metal from the gun being held to her head and she watched as Trey was trying to scream but it was no use the duct tape covered everything she had to say.

"Don't look at him look at that paper and kelp fucking writing"Donovan shoved the gun in her face and Brooklyn looked back down writing.

They were forcing her to write a letter saying how afraid she was of Trey and how she wanted to leave Brooklyn didn't understand why they were having her do it she asked questions and everything but it was no use they weren't answered.

She would rather go back to the box that she was just in but after she attacked Nate she went from being comfortable to being tied up and held at gun point with Trey watching.

Brooklyn set the pen down and Donovan grabbed the pen and the note and Brooklyn watched as he left and she looked at Trey who was fighting back his tears she knew he didn't want to appear weak to them.

"Trey it's okay we're gonna get out of here i'm not leaving without a fight"

Trey looked at her and he held his head down he knew that the chance of them getting out alive was not looking so good maybe if he was dealing with a rookie but he knew that he wasn't dealing with a rookie and the chance that they were going to make it out alive was only a dream that they could hold onto.

Dushane looked over the letter and he folded it up nodding and he looked at Nate who had a bandaid under his eye from where Brooklyn scratched him.

"Did you do what I asked"

"Yes I drove the car back I wore gloves and everything and I put her suitcases in the living room and left one open on their bed" Nate said while looking through the glass window seeing Brooklyn tied up.

Dushane snapped his fingers at Nate causing him to look back at her"Don't look at her look at me I wasn't going to kill her but she's becoming a little difficult so plans changed plus this isn't a hostage situation I know you and her had whatever but nephew she was never going to be loyal to you"

Nate nodded agreeing he knew that Brooklyn loved Trey more than she would ever love him he didn't know why he felt bad for her.

"You right uncle but what we doing next" Nate rubbed his hands together and his uncle handed him some gloves.

"You are going to use this needle to numb his body just inject it into his vein and his body should go numb after that we're going to start the last phase"Dushane nodded as he handed him the needle.

Nate grabbed the needle and walked in he was feeling bad before but now he didn't really care he saw that she didn't care about him so he was left asking himself why did he bother for someone who wouldn't do the same for him.

He opened the door with Donovan behind him and he heard Brooklyn calling his name and he ignored her as he nodded for Donovan to hold Trey still and Trey looked at him with the meanest mug he ever seen.

"What-What did you do to him you just like the rest of niggas what the fuck did you do to him you a snake-

Nate walked towards Brooklyn and he balled his fist and he watched as she went silent she had never seen him this angry so she knew her words hit a nerve a big one.

"Don't blame me for anything that's going on right now blame yourself and this nigga in front of you he put you here I ain't a fucking snake your just a dumb broad that loves the wrong niggas and fuck over the good ones then you wonder fucking why your never happy or can't keep a man your a fucking joke" Nate spat as he walked out an Donovan looked at her.

"You just a fuck up aren't you" He laughed at her and she watched a Dushane came in with two men that weren't Nate or Donovan and one of them had a body bag.

Brooklyn's heart sank as she realized the hourglass for her had finally ran out and she began trying to move away.

"Take the tape off his mouth and the restraints I want him to be able to beg me for her life"Dushane looked at one of them and he watched as did as he asked.

"Punk ass nigga" Trey yelled as he tried to grab Dushane but the minute he did he fell straight to the ground and Dushane looked at him.

"You can't feel anything can you not your hands not your legs you just can't feel anything huh"Dushane poked his arm and Trey tried to move but it was no use.

"Okay Brooklyn what do you want do you want a quick or slow death"He asked her as she looked at him with the tears running down her face.

"Fuck you"

"Okay slow it is"He laughed as he yanked her up out the chair choking her and she looked at Trey who was yelling and trying his best to move his body but it was pointless.

Dushane held her with his one arm and he stabbed her in the chest and Brooklyn looked at Trey as he yelled out for her.

Dushane threw her to the ground and Brooklyn looked at him with her hands up and he scoffed.

"He stabbed her in the chest again and he watched as her hand fell and he stepped back as Brooklyn held her chest as she began coughing up her own blood.

Trey looked at her as she looked at him with tears leaving her eyes and he watched as Dushane picked him up pushing him near her and Trey finally let his tears fall.

"Brooklyn hold on please" Trey looked at her and she looked at him as she tried to speak but she couldn't as she began choking on her blood and Trey held his head down in defeat as he watched as Brooklyn had stopped breathing.

Dushane touched her neck and he felt that her pulse was gone and he looked at Trey who was silently crying and he sighed.

"Now I ask you this Trey was it worth it in the end after everything was your need to be in control worth her life was the price that you had to pay worth it"Dushane asked him and Nate looked at him with his shirt soaking wet.

"No now you can kill me-

"I don't think you understand i'm not going to kill you i'm simply going to have you turn yourself in for the crime that you committed and your going to go to jail knowing that your the reason why she's dead you killed her it might've not been by your hand but your stupid actions is what got her killed and it's a sad sight to see because she had potential to be something" Dushane looked at Brooklyn who was dead and crossed he shook his head as he closed her eyes.

"Okay we are in Phase 4 boys let's get this show moving we have to move while her body is still warm"Dushane laughed clapping his hands which angered Trey as he had little regard for Brooklyn's life.

"I'm not going to turn myself in"Trey looked at him and Dushane laughed.

"Did you think that I was asking or suggesting i'm telling you and your going to or your mom will be next I don't give a damn"Dushane shrugged and Trey looked at him.

Trey just remained quiet and Dushane nodded and he snapped his fingers and Trey watched as they came with a bag and placed it over his head.

The only thing he could think of was that his best friend the girl that he loved was dead all of the memories they had were now memories they were just memories.

Dushane looked at Nate who forced a smile on his face he now realized that his uncle was serious and he realized he didn't want to get on his bad side.

Nate felt bad for Brooklyn a little bit because she was someone who looked for love in all the wrong places he just wished that he would've met her sooner so he could show her that she was perfect and didn't need a man to make her happy.

"Don't sulk too long nephew it was bound to happen dude was careless everything or anyone he touched is dead"Dushane patted his shoulder as he left.