21

Brooklyn walked in the locker room and she heard the whispers she was already having a shitty day because Cordell was going around telling people he fucked her and that she was nothing but a hoe but now she had to come to this club and deal with Leah.

Leah looked at Brooklyn as she opened her locker and smirked at her as she sucked on her lollipop Brooklyn might've won the fight but Leah knew the club was her area she was the top bitch in her all the girls followed her listened to her and she had already turned them against Brooklyn leaving her by herself.

Brooklyn looked in her locker seeing her perfume was missing and she closed it and turned around "Where is my perfume"

Everyone looked at her not saying anything and Brooklyn laughed walking up to Leah getting in her face.

"So you wanna pull little pranks do petty shit go right ahead Leah but you'll never be me so if you wanna play this game we can but just know i'll beat you at it every fucking time"Brooklyn looked her in her face and Leah looked at the girls letting them know to block the doors Leah wasn't done she wanted to fight Brooklyn but this time sober.

Brooklyn caught on and she laughed tying her hair up squaring up "Oh you wanna get yo ass beat again come on bitch"

Leah swung and missed Brooklyn grabbed her by bra strap swinging her to the ground and Brooklyn began pounding her face in and kicking her and Leah pulled Brooklyns hair causing her to fall and Brooklyn struggled as Leah was pulling her hair and she grew frustrated and sent a hard kick to Leah's face causing her to let go and Brooklyn spit the blood out from her mouth.

"Guys stop" Kesha broke it up she didn't really want them fighting nor bringing whatever happened to the club she felt as if it was nobody's business.

"You ugly ass bitch" Leah looked at Brooklyn and Brooklyn bent over twerking sticking her tongue out.

"Bitch please I look better than you on my worst days enjoy the knot on yo head boo let me know when you want round three because i'll give it to you and other bitch who feel like they wanna fight in this bitch" Brooklyn yelled and Kesha dragged her out the locker room and she pulled her outside.

"Brooklyn you gotta calm down you really gon let her fuck yo money up look at the big picture babes she's not worth any energy" Kesha looked at Brooklyn as she paced back and forth.

"She disrespected me over a boy all over a boy I thought we were friends and she gets mad over a boy a fucking boy" Brooklyn looked at her as the tears ran down her cheeks she wanted nothing more but to finish Leah for her comments that she made but she had to think about her future.

Kesha sighed she was older than more of the girls and had been dancing for a long time she'd seen plenty of fallouts and fight but watching Brooklyn made her feel some type of way because she knew Brooklyn wasn't like most of those girls in there she was going somewhere.

" Your whole life your going to have people throwing things in your face and using low blows to get upset but Brooklyn if you go swinging every time your not winning maybe the fight but that's it if Leah wanna act like a childish bitch let her now we got fucking money to make are you ready"

Brooklyn wiped her tears and sighed "Yeah-

"Nah boo that ain't good enough I can't hear you" Kesha laughed and Brooklyn rolled her eyes smiling.

"Yeah i'm ready to make some mutha fucking money" Brooklyn yelled screaming and Kesha smiled hugging her.

"Okay let's go then" Kesha looked at her leading her back inside.

Brooklyn walked back into the locker room and she looked at Leah who had ice to her face and she blew her a kiss.

She already hated working at the club but she knew now that it was going to be even worse for her.

FlawsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara