43

Trey looked at Kellz and he picked up the phone and Kellz held his head down.

"I know you didn't do it why are you pleading guilty to something you didn't do you loved Brooklyn you would never hurt her"Kellz looked at him he didn't understand any of it.

"It doesn't matter what you believe I did it that's why i'm here where I belong I didn't mean to hurt her but it just happened" Trey shrugged he wanted to tell Kellz the truth but he knew he couldn't.

"So you gon sit here in jail for the rest of your life what about your mom your siblings huh you really gon do that to them you think she would want you in here it's been two years-

Trey hung up the phone and he scooted his chair away and he watched as Kellz stood up yelling and he turned his head and he watched as the officers placed the handcuffs on his hands.

Dushane plan had worked like he wanted he had Trey turn himself in and he was serving a life sentence for the murder.

Everyone believed that Trey did it except Kellz he knew Trey better than anyone he knew that he would never hurt her.

But Trey couldn't tell him because Dushane had eyes everywhere there was always someone watching and reporting back to him.

Trey watched as the officers took him to the yard and he saw a gang of niggas staring at him and Trey knew what was about to happen and he squared up with them.

"Come on" Trey yelled and he watched as the guards turned their heads and he saw some of them pull out shanks and he knew this was Dushane's doing.

Trey began fighting one and he was handling him then he felt a sharp pain and he looked at the blood pouring from his stomach and he looked back behind him and he grabbed the shank and he tried fighting them off but he was outnumbered.

"Dushane told us to tell you that your time has expired and that your no use to him"

"Well you tell him that I said fuck him"Trey spat his blood on the ground as he laughed as the sharp piercing pain hit his chest and he fell to the ground and he laughed.

He looked up at the sky and he laughed he was finally getting his wish to be with his best friend the girl he truly loved he could finally be with her again.

Trey closed his eyes and the prisoners kept beating him until he was no longer breathing and once they were finished the officers called the paramedics to report his death.

Everything had worked out in Dushane's favor in the end and he was glad that he could finally close this chapter and move on.