05

Trey pulled the ski mask down as he spotted Marcell dapping up his homeboys and he watched as they pulled off and Marcell turned around and began walking the opposite direction and Trey got out his car.

He held the gun in his pocket he knew exactly what he was going to do he was going to kill him no talking no words being exchanged.

He got closer and he shot him once in the chest and he watched as he fell to the ground and tried to grab his piece and Trey kicked it from his hand and he reloaded it and he shot him again in the chest again and he watched as his hand fell and he looked around as he went back to his car and he drove off.

He drove almost twenty miles away and he entered the forest and he saw his second car there and he snatched the plates off and he opened the car grabbing the gasoline spreading it all around and he pulled out a match and he threw it on the car and he watched as the car burned up in flames.

He didn't really car because the car wasn't his he took it from somebody he killed and he got in the other one and he reversed out leaving as he saw the flames get bigger.

He thought to himself he wonder what Brooklyn would do if she found out who he really was would she still love him would she still look at him the same because truth was he was monster he had committed sins unspeakable things but this one was something he did out of love for her.

He just prayed that she would still love him the same and not look at her differently because her opinion was the only one that mattered.