12

Brooklyn groaned as she tried to get in Trey's car and he came around a opened the door for her the incident was bad she had to get stitches she had a busted blood vessel in her eye and her eye was swollen a fractured rib and to top it off she was in crutches and worst thing about it she knew who was behind it.

"So you still not gon say shit about who did this to you"Trey looked at her angry seeing that she was in pain and bruised up and she wasn't saying anything.

"Fine it was Layla and her friends I don't know why she jumped home but I assume it has something to do with you" Brooklyn sighed as he pulled off.

"You saw her face-

"What the fuck do you think I'm lying about this"Brooklyn looked at him and she scoffed turning to look out the window.

"Brook-

"Stop talking to me" She cut him off the fact that he would even question what she said pissed her off even more because she couldn't go to work or school because she was told to lay down for a week.

Trey shrugged his shoulders not caring and he pulled up to her apartment and she opened the door not even looking at him she needed help but she refused to talk Trey.

Trey watched as she struggled to get up the stairs and he sighed as he parked in her driveway and cut the car off and he got out going to help her and she snatched away.

"You need my help dumbass let me help you" Trey picked her up and she looked away not wanting to make eye contact and he smacked his lips as he opened her door and sat her down.

"Brooklyn what's wrong"

Brooklyn looked at him crying "Look what they fucking did to me I look ugly I can barley see i'm i'm so much pain and then you think i'm lying about it I know it was her and you don't believe me"

Trey felt bad and he walked up to her wiping her tears away "I'm sorry I just wanted to make sure before I acted I believe you baby- I mean Brooklyn it's okay i'll handle it just lay down your beautiful stop saying

Brooklyn looked at him it was weird that he called her baby she couldn't lie the word baby always made her feel different and she looked at him deciding she wanted to play with his mind just to see where his head was at she remember back in high school he would flirt with her and make her nervous on purpose now it was her turn.

"Well give me a kiss then if you think i'm beautiful " Brooklyn puckered her lips and Trey laughed looking at her but stopped realizing she was serious.

"A kiss like on yo cheek" Trey laughed and Brooklyn looked at him pointing to her lips and he laughed nervously.

Brooklyn walked closer to him on her crutches and she let them fall as she grabbed his face pulling him down to kiss her and she watched as he pulled away.

"Brook-

"What it was a innocent kiss to see if you were lying or not but you kissed me back so I guess I am beautiful after all" Brooklyn laughed and Trey nodded his head.

Trey knew what she was doing and if she wanted to play that game he had no problem but once he started he wasn't going to stop.

"Okay now go lay down and call me if you need anything"

"Oh I will bye" Brooklyn waved as he left her apartment and she laughed let the games begin.