11

Layla watched as Brooklyn walked out of the building and she looked at her homegirls and she looked at Tati who was chewing her gum kind of loud which was bugging her.

"That's that ho" Tati looked at her lacing her shoes and Layla nodded as she cut her car off getting out at first her plan was to fight Brooklyn one on one but she know she was going to lose because weight wise Brooklyn had her and she seen Brooklyn fight before the girl could hold her own.

"Let's go"

Layla got out and she just took off hitting Brooklyn in the back of her head and the others joined in and they began jumping her and Brooklyn was doing her best to try and fight back but she couldn't see.

"Stupid ass bitch" Tati kicked her and pulled her switchblade out stabbing her with it in her side and Layla eyes widened as saw Brooklyn hold her stomach crying.

"Bro what the fuck-

"You gotta sleep her" Courtney panicked as she began to kick Brooklyn until she was unconscious and Layla saw someone running towards them and she panicked.

"Come on come on let's go" Layla turned around running to her car and she hurried up and pulled off and soon as she felt she was far enough she stopped the car and looked at Tati.

Tati looked up from her phone "Wha I do-

"The plan was to jump her not kill her do you know what the fuck he is going to do if she dies-

"Girl bye that lil jab some stitches gon get ms.boo right but I bet she won't look your way no more and I can't stand you always acting like you scared of that damn nigga" Tuti waved her off going back on her phone completely unfazed that she might've just killed somebody.

"Because I am scared of him" Layla mumbled as she drove off she could just picture Trey now doing any and all types of things.

She tapped the wheel as she tried to think of something positive to get her mind off of what just happened but she had nothing she was back living with her mother she had no clothes all the clothes she did have were from high school and barely fitting.

She was starting to regret ever cheating on him at all because when he kicked her out she turned to him and turns out he has a whole child on the way.

It made sense to Layla though because no nigga with a dick like that was just single so she figured she just was pissed that she screwed herself up because now she was broke.

She was lucky to have a car to her name and the car wasn't even in good shape she needed a job or a hustle something.

She dropped them off and she ended up going home and she unlocked the door seeing her mother on the couch smoking some weed and she looked at her.

"Hope you know that you gon have to get a job ain't no freeloading around here baby you grown so I want rent  money and you gonna have to take care of yourself"

Layla smacked her lips rolling her eyes she couldn't believe her own mother was doing that to her it was hard for her to even understand.

"Oh you don't like that well too bad remember when you first ran out of here you talked all that shit about not coming back now look at you if you don't like it you can always stay at the shelters"

Layla rolled her eyes as she went up the stairs and she slammed the door laying on her old creaky bed she don't know how long she could last being back here but she knew it wasn't going to be long.

That's even if she was still alive she knew when Trey found out he was instantly coming for her.