178-180

Chapter 178: I Don’t Have The Key

“What?”

Su Yuan froze.

Ye Ci nodded her head and said, “Yeah, Sister Ning Li predicted several of the questions that even our teacher said might not be tested.”

It was normal to correctly predict a few of the questions, but not most of them...

Su Yuan’s expression changed slightly.

“Did you mean the notebook she gave you?”

“Yeah.”

“The questions on the paper are in that notebook?”

“Just a part of it, but they’re all quite similar.” Ye Ci sighed and continued, “Fortunately, I studied that notebook carefully before the exam. Otherwise, I might not have been able to pass the exam this time. Sister Ning Li is really…”

Su Yuan slowly frowned.

Since Ye Ci was also involved in the competition, Su Yuan had been very attentive to it. Knowing that even the most outstanding teacher had not been able to predict the questions and yet Ning Li had, what was up with her?

Ye Ci saw that Su Yuan was silent and reached out to wave her hand in front of Su Yuan’s eyes.

“Mom, what’s wrong?”

Su Yuan returned to her senses and smiled again.

“Nothing. I’m just thinking that your father will be very happy when he knows about your results later.”

Ye Ci stuck out her tongue.

“It’s nothing. I’ll be very satisfied if I’m even able to win the provincial award. Sister Ning Li is awesome, though. Mr. Zhou said that she’ll likely get into the top five within the province and enter the national finals!”

Su Yuan did not say anything.

If Ning Li achieved it herself, that would be great. But...what if it was not through her own efforts?

After a while, Su Yuan said, “Let’s just leave her be. Anyway, let’s go home and relax, okay? We can celebrate that the exam is over!”

Ye Ci’s eyes lit up.

“Okay!”

...

Heyuan District.

The apartment that Ning Li rented was located here.

Since she had been busy lately, she had not come here very often lately.

Ning Li went upstairs and entered the apartment.

She went to the bedroom and pulled the curtain open.

The evening sunlight came in through the window and lit up the desolate room.

Ning Li washed her hands and rolled up her sleeves. She then set up her drawing board, and mixed her paints.

She still had not done the painting that she had promised Yu Pingchuan earlier and finally had some free time today to do so.

Ning Li’s wrist felt frozen when she held the brush.

When she helped Wei Songze alter his painting previously, it was not considered her own artwork even though she had controlled the brush.

Those doodles that she casually drew with a pencil were definitely not considered her artwork either.

Thus, technically speaking, this would be her first artwork since she had been born again.