307-309

Chapter 307: Stopping Second Master

The man's voice sounded heavy, as if he was having a rough time.

Ning Li was stunned. She could tell from his voice that something was not right.

She carefully asked, "Second Brother, are you okay?"

Lu Huaiyu clenched his fist. He looked down at the sketch that was laying on his book. Suddenly, the suffocating feeling started to dissipate quickly and even the ringing in his ears faded.

It's her. It was her...

Without a reply from Lu Huaiyu, Ning Li was even more concerned.

"Second Brother, where are you now?"

A moment later, Lu Huaiyu said, "Rongyue Mansion."

He leaned back slowly. The redness in his eyes slowly faded as he started to calm down.

"I'm fine. I didn't sleep well earlier."

Ning Li knew his daily routine.

He had not gone back to the Lu family mansion but had headed to Rongyue Mansion instead.

At this hour, he had to be alone.

After some slight hesitation, Ning Li said, "Second Brother, should I come to see you?"

She had a feeling that Lu Huaiyu was not feeling well.

Lu Huaiyu squinted his deep eyes. A hint of insatiable greed flashed over his eyes.

The girl was too naive. She had no idea how tempting her idea sounded to him.

He softly licked his lips and said after a while, "There's no need."

Stunned, Ning Li had not expected such a straightforward rejection.

Even Lu Huaiyu realized he had been too blunt. He then softened his tone, closed his eyes and added, "It's okay. Be good."

If she came over, he was not sure if he could control himself.

His voice sounded as if he was right next to her ear, which caused her heart to skip a beat.

She softened her voice as well and said, "Mhmm, okay."

She thought about it and added, "Second Brother, you should go and rest now."

She still tended to behave like an obedient child whenever she was with him.

She listened to everything he said and believed every word that he uttered.

She lowered her guard completely in front of him, like a rabbit exposing its soft tummy and allowed him to toy with her as he pleased.

Lu Huaiyu took a deep breath. "Okay, good night."

"Good night, second brother."

Lu Huaiyu continued to stare at his phone even after the call had ended.

He started tapping on the screen before a soft and meek voice sounded.

"Second Brother."

The voice echoed in the spacious and quiet living room, filling his ears.

He got up. As he walked towards the bathroom, he unbuttoned his shirt.

His back was drenched in his own sweat, which caused the shirt to stick to his back and highlighted his perfect body.

His black hair was also wet. His messy bangs concealed his brows and eyes.

"Second Brother."

The voice echoed repeatedly and every time he heard it, he felt as if he could almost see those crystal clear eyes looking at him.