367-369

Chapter 367: Has Been Thinking About Me?

Ning Li hurriedly averted her eyes, not daring to look at him. Her throat had gone dry.

“What? I didn’t see anything.”

Lu Huaiyu walked over, each step felt as if he was stepping on her heart.

At the moment, Ning Li was feeling extremely regretful.

How could she have forgotten that this was Lu Huaiyu’s bedroom?

How could she have pushed the door open and entered just because she had seen that the door was not locked?

Even if she said so, Lu Huaiyu probably would not believe her, right?

Lu Huaiyu stood beside her.

Ning Li lowered her head slightly and stared at the ground. From the corner of her eye, she could see the edge of his black trousers.

When she saw this, she could not help but think of what she had just seen.

Lu Huaiyu was born with a perfect frame for clothes. No matter how ordinary the clothes that he wore were, they always seemed to bring out a sense of nobility and ascetic bearing that others could not compare to.

Usually, all she could discern was that his shoulders were wide and his waist was narrow. Generally, he looked handsome and elegant.

However, with his clothes removed, she finally understood what it meant to look slim while wearing clothes, but fleshed out when undressed.

Under the thin clothes, the man’s body was tall and perfect. His muscles were smooth and flawless.

This man had a cold and ascetic face. Anyone could see that he was like an untouchable flower.

However, he had such a perfect body. His whole body was well-proportioned, every inch of it an irresistible temptation.

These two contradictory perceptions intertwined with each other and formed a subtle, indescribable, and extremely repressed but also an extremely vigorous sexual tension.

One could not help but wonder what kind of emotional appearance such a person would have when he finally fell in love.

As soon as this thought appeared in her mind, Ning Li’s heart skipped a beat.

She must be out of her mind! Was she actually thinking about this?

Lu Huaiyu did not speak.

The short silence almost made it hard for her to breathe.

His gaze fell on her face, as if he could see through everything.

Ning Li braced herself and spoke again.

“I really, really didn’t see anything–”

Lu Huaiyu suddenly laughed.

A deep and unhurried laughter came from over the top of her head, instantly causing Ning Li to feel stuck.

“I’m talking about Weibo.”

Lu Huaiyu said as he laughed unhurriedly.

“What did you think I was asking about?”

Ning Li, “!!!”

This man–

He had done it on purpose, right??

He must have done it on purpose!?

Ning Li was completely overwhelmed by shame and embarrassment, so she took a deep breath and forced herself to speak calmly.