349-351

Chapter 349: Tactics

Ye Ci’s lips turned pale. She pulled Cheng Xiangxiang hard.

“Xiangxiang, forget it. I really didn’t do well in the exams.”

The girls were quiet for a while before someone mumbled softly, “Who knows if she’s even capable of getting a free pass?”

Many students were still suspicious of Ye Ci’s Physics results.

Ye Ci’s heart was burning with anger because this person had hit the nail on the head.

However, she could not lose her temper in front of everyone. She could only ask Cheng Xiangxiang to sit down and stop arguing with them.

The bigger the commotion, the uglier the situation would be.

Cheng Xiangxiang could see that she was unhappy, so she had to let it go. After sitting down, she still felt unconvinced, so she turned her head and retorted, “It doesn’t matter if Lil Ci can deliver or not, it’s nothing to do with you anyway!”

The few girls secretly exchanged glances and smiled meaningfully.

It didn’t matter if she could deliver or not, Ye Ci’s test results this time were really bad.

Because of this farce, the atmosphere in the whole class became a little strange.

Ye Ci pretended not to know and merely lowered her head to read as she sat in her seat.

Knock knock.

Zhou Fei came to the door of the classroom.

Everyone quickly quieted down.

Zhou Fei looked around.

“Ning Li, Ye Ci, please come to the office.”

Ning Li guessed that it was about the finals, so she got up and walked over.

Ye Ci was one step behind as she followed her.

Without a word, Zhou Fei led the two to the office.

As they went downstairs, they bumped into Pei Song, who had just arrived, so Zhou Fei called him over as well.

...

Zhou Fei was the only teacher in the Physics department’s office.

He sat behind the desk and swept his gaze across the three of them. There were a few pieces of paper beneath his hand.

He tapped on them with his finger.

“The school has received the feedback on your results from the Winter Camp.”

Ye Ci instantly tensed up.

Zhou Fei’s gaze lingered on her for an additional moment.

“You all know how well you performed over there, so I won’t say much more. The most important thing will be the finals in three days.”

“The venue of the competition is still at Capital First High School. I’ll be leading the team there a day earlier. After the morning exams, the results and rankings will be released the following afternoon. Teachers from several universities will also start contacting you one by one, but ultimately, it will still depend on you.”

“For the next three days, the three of you will follow me for the final surprise training. Is that okay?”

Ning Li and Pei Song both said, “No problem.”

Ye Ci did not say anything. Her head was lowered as if she was deep in thought.

Zhou Fei called out to her.