313-315

Chapter 313: You’re Angry With Lu Huaiyu

The moment Gu Siyang received Ning Li’s message, he immediately jumped up from his bed, grabbed his car keys, and rushed out the door.

On the way out, he bumped into Gu Tingfeng, who had just returned.

Gu Tingfeng frowned.

“What are you doing!? Are you rushing to be reincarnated?”

Gu Siyang chuckled.

“Father, you’re so good to me. How could I bear to be reincarnated? My friend just asked me out to have fun!”

Gu Tingfeng could guess what he was going to do when he saw the excitement on his face.

“Are you going to LY again?”

“No one else would know their son as well as their father!”

Gu Siyang gave him a thumbs-up in awe.

Gu Tingfeng took off his coat as he walked in.

“With what little ability that you have, maybe you’ll learn something if you go. I wonder where you get so much energy from.”

Gu Siyang: “…”

It was fine if his uncle didn’t think much of his skills, but why was his father like this?

He snorted.

“Hey, you guessed wrong this time. I don’t plan on touching the car when I go there today. I’m going there to watch other people race!”

Gu Tingfeng did not care.

“Your team races and trains every day. Are you not tired of watching them yet?”

Gu Siyang spent most of his time on this.

Although Gu Tingfeng did not pay much attention to these things, he knew enough about whatever he needed to know.

“Dad, it’s different this time! This friend of mine is from Yunzhou. She’s very talented! You haven’t seen her when she drives… I’m still waiting to sign her next year!”

As Gu Siyang said this, she suddenly remembered something,

“Oh, right, you know this friend too. She’s the one who came to the capital with my uncle, Ning Li.”

Gu Tingfeng turned around and looked at him.

“It’s a girl?”

“Yes! That’s right!”

Gu Siyang felt very proud. However, when he saw Gu Tingfeng’s expression, he said doubtfully,

“…You don’t think that girls can’t race, right?”

Gu Tingfeng narrowed his eyes and frowned at him.

“No.

“I only think that people without talent like you should not be allowed to race cars.”

Gu Siyang: “…”

Gu Tingfeng could not be bothered with him any more, so he turned around and walked towards the study.

He remembered when Gu Tinglan had mentioned that little girl before. It seems she was allergic to peanuts as well…

He paused his footsteps and turned around halfway, exhorting,

“However, she’s a girl after all, so she’s delicate. Remember to take care of her.”

Gu Siyang put his fingers together and saluted.