502-504

Chapter 502: This Watch Suits You Very Well, Miss Ning

Sheng Yan looked at Lu Huaiyu in astonishment.

This master had always been aloof and untamed, ascetic and noble. From Capital City to Hong Kong City, countless socialites and daughters had never been able to win his favor.

He was truly like a flower of the highest mountains, completely unattainable.

It was surprising for him to say such words about a girl without any reservations...

He was momentarily stunned and said jokingly, “Oh, it seems that Second Master Lu... is very interested in Miss Ning?”

He had merely been joking, but in the next moment, Lu Huaiyu raised his eyebrows and walked directly in that direction.

Sheng Yan’s heart jumped.

Was Lu Huaiyu really going to seek Miss Ning out?!

The other executives behind him were also shocked and subconsciously looked to Sheng Yan.

“Vice President Sheng, this–”

What on earth was going on?

There were many bigwigs from all walks of life present, yet Lu Huaiyu did not go to meet with any of them. Instead, that was the first person that he was heading towards!

“Could it be that Second Master Lu has really taken a fancy to Miss Ning?”

“She’s beautiful. Indeed, she’s extremely beautiful. However, Second Master Lu... doesn’t seem to be that kind of a person...”

There were too many women who were interested in Second Master Lu. There were all kinds of women who pursued him, but unfortunately, he had never shown any interest before.

What was happening today?

Sheng Yan was also at a loss.

However, at this moment, he did not have the time to carefully think about all this. Seeing that Lu Huaiyu had already gone inside, he hurriedly followed him in.

...

In the luxurious and lively banquet hall, countless gazes fell upon Lu Huaiyu.

After a short period of silence, the crowd became restless.

“Is that Second Master Lu of Capital City? I’ve only heard rumors before, but after seeing him today, I know what it means to be worthy of his name...”

“Just his face alone is already stunning. Coupled with his hands, waist, and legs... It’s no wonder that he’s capable of attracting the attention of so many women who can’t wait to pounce on him...”

“Tsk, it’s fine just to look at such a man. There’s definitely no hope for ordinary people.”

“Ah! He seems to be coming this way!”

This commotion had already attracted everyone’s attention.

Naturally, that included Yan Fei and the others.

They all turned around and looked in that direction.

Zuo Ling gently pulled on Yan Fei’s arm. She could not hide the excitement in her voice.

“Feifei, it’s Second Master Lu!”

Zhuo Qianqian also lowered her voice, her eyes filled with envy.

“He seems to be coming this way! Feifei, is he here to look for you?”

Yan Fei blushed a little as she softly replied,?“Not necessarily. There are so many important people here. Why would it be me?”