ANGELIC VOICE

Green light for pedestrians was turned on, but no one is crossing. It looks like the whole world has stopped. A hearty smile on people's faces, everyone is so immersed in that angelic voice playing on their phones.

Everyone has been waiting for this day, for that mysterious singer to release his new song. Ever since he gave a teaser of his upcoming song, the music and his voice mesmerized the people.

Finally the most awaited day for fans has come. Now they are listening to this masterpiece in their phones. No words to explain how beautiful his voice is, how amazing the lyrics are and how chilling the music is.

PJM, an unknown singer has been producing music to his own songs and releasing them in an unidentified website. Most of the music entertainment agencies have been searching for him for the past three years, but no single detail about the singer was found.

He didn't reveal his name or age or personal details nor his whereabouts. He is a mystery to Korea. Not even the best hackers in South Korea could trace his website, that he uses to interact with netizens.

He just calls himself as PJM and every song he writes and sings, he dedicates them to other person, that he named as MYG, whom he claimed as a most important person in his life. He requested his fans to respect his decisions and not to pressure him on revealing his face or identity. Most of the fans agreed and understood but a few of them still chases after this mysterious singer to know who he is.

People started calling him, mysterious angel, a missing angel of God. His voice can bring a broken soul back to life, that beautiful voice can make anyone fall in depths of love with it. Feather feels heavier when you hear his light and smooth voice. The silk feels harder, when you hear his soft and soothing voice. That heavenly voice is what the whole nation is talking about. That is how magical the mysterious angel, PJM's voice is.

-

Bang Sihyuk, chairman of Hybe labels is sitting in his office, going through his paper works and project files. He heard a knock on his door and answered with a 'come in'. His manager, Jinyoung, walked in with a tablet in his hands.

"Sir, PJM has released a new song today morning. I thought you should hear it once." Jinyoung placed the tablet infront of Sihyuk, on his table.

Sihyuk eyed his manager and looked down at the tablet. He sighed and tapped on the play button. Already amused by the music, he closed his eyes listening to the song. 

Bang Sihyuk is a music lover, he started a small music entertainment company and named it Big hit entertainments. He gave home to many solo singers and he loved them as family, especially six boys who are like brothers to him.

When he first heard of PJM and his fame among the people, he decided to search for him. But just like others, he has no luck in finding him too. He is still trying when most of the companies gave up on searching. He is sure that he will find, PJM one day. He has bigger plans for the mysterious angel.

"Your dull expression, bored to the end of your toes Please look at me now Put your phone down,
don’t even think about turning away
Let me know your type You can choose me, yeah"

"Oh how much more sweetness can he add to his voice? Everytime his vocals are becoming more and more amazing." He said while playing the song again from the start with a smile on his face.

"I can be your Genie
How ‘bout Aladdin?
I can become anything for you
You can choose me, yeah"

"Oh my, his english good too" Sihyuk is now more than impressed by the new song of the mistireous  angel.

"Look at me, who has suddenly changed into a child
Get cuter the more you look, to the point of going crazy
Surpasses preferences and standards
You come to want only me
Yeah the very person that made me is you"

By this time, Sihyuk is humming along with the singer. He has been listening to the song for past half an hour on repeat, he is immersed in the song and singers vocals.

"Na na na na na na na na na
I’m your filter, leave you to me
We’re going to become a new ‘us’
Ay cover me over your heart"

"This song is perfection, we need to find him, Jinyoung. We have to find him before other companies does. He will make a good team with our boys. They will sure have a huge impact on k-pop, if they form as a band together. Call the boys, I want to talk to them about it." Sihyuk ordered his manager.

"Okay sir, I will arrange a meating with boys. And I will also call Jackson to do more research on PJM." Jinyoung bowed to the chairman before leaving his office.

Sihyuk looked at the tablet that's playing the song of PJM. He let out a small sigh as he leaned back on to his chair and closed his eyes.

"I hope we find you first PJM"

A/N: This a tiny little chapter. I don't feel like writing a big one but I guess it will work.

Don't forget to vote and don't hesitate to correct any mistakes or errors you find in the story. I'll be glad if you did. Thank you for reading this chapter and hope you are looking forward for the next one.