A/N

A/n: Hello lovelies, thanks for choosing this book to be in your library. Thankyou for supporting my book and taking your time to read. Every view, every vote and every comment means a lot to me. I like being active and making a lot of friends. I'll reply to any questions or anything you ask about. Except for the story plot ofcourse ;) Please don't hesitate to correct the spelling mistakes or grammatical errors or any other mistakes I make in the book, I'll be glad to receive such kind of feedbacks. It will help me improve my writing skills and I'll be thankful for that. Since English is not my first language, I lack at a lot of things.

So, now coming to the point, this fan fiction, I repeat FICTION, is full of myths and is a creative story, nothing personal. I'm just a fan living in her fantasy world of k-pop. So I love writing my fantasies. So nothing in this book has anything to do with the charectors in their original life. This is all FICTIONAL and I mean no hate to any of the mentioned charectors. Ofcourse I love all of them.

If any of you have any problem with reading this book, I kindly ask you to leave without spreading hate.

I understand if anyone of you don't like to read the charectors given to your bias but please also understand that it is also for the sake of story line and I mean no hate towards any of them. I'm an OT7 and I love all our boys equally. Just be understanding and go with the flow.

Now on to the story, happy reading loves💜