REGRET

After hearing the door close, Tae let out the sobs he was holding onto. He heard what Yoongi talked about, he heard everything. He knew that Yoongi liked Jimin but he never had the idea that the elder loves Jimin.

If Tae had asked Jimin instead of going and rummaging through his room, everything would have been in it's place. He hated himself for doing this to Yoongi, to everyone and to Jimin. He sat in place Yoongi was sitting before. He took Jimin's hand and cried into it until there were no more tears left to shed.

Tae is hiccupping with the series of chocked sorrys following behind. He kept apologizing to Jimin until his phone started ringing. He walked to the cupboards of where all his and Jimin's belongings were and took out his phone to answer the call, it is Namjoon.

"Hello hyung" Tae answered.

"Tae come to hospital's backyard. Jinyoung is here and he wants to talk to all of us. Bring Yoongi with you and ask the nurse to stay with Jimin" Namjoon said and ended the call.

Tae took his coat and went out of the room. He saw Yoongi at the other end of the corridor and called him. Yoongi quickly wiped his tears and turned around to look at the calling male.

"Yes Tae? You need anything?" Yoongi managed to smile but the younger knows better. Tae couldn't even look at his hyung. The regret of his decisions and the guilt are weighing too much on his heart to face anyone of his friends now.

"Namjoon hyung told me to bring you to the backyard. Jinyoung wants to talk to us. We'll ask a nurse to look after Jimin." Tae said and walked to the elevator with Yoongi following behind.

They went to the the ground floor and asked a receptionist to arrange a nurse for Jimin while they were away before going to the backyard garden where everyone was waiting for them. Both males greeted Jinyoung and sat on the empty bench.

"What is that you want to talk to us, Jinyoung?" Namjoon asked once everyone settled and now paying attention to the older male, who looked a bit hesitant to say what he has in his mind.

"A few days ago, I mean two days before you met Bang Sihyuk about finding PJM, Jimin called him." Jinyoung said and everyone looked at him tensely. Jinyoung still showed hesitance and Namjoon assured him that it's okay to talk to them. Jinyoung sighed and continued talking.

"He asked Sihyuk for an appointment saying that he has the information about PJM. You know how obsessed Sihyuk is with PJM and he immediately agreed to meet Jimin. That evening Jimin came and told us that he is the real PJM everyone has been searching for. He showed us enough proofs and all his works he has been doing for years. He also showed the offer letter with chairman's stamp that he sent to PJM's postal address. All those were enough for us to believe Jimin is the real PJM"

"When Sihyuk asked about why he showed up now after hiding all these years, Jimin said it's for you guys" Jinyoung said and Jungkook looked at him confused. He is a bit slow on getting where this is going but the others already knew why Jimin did that.

"What do you mean for us?" Jungkook voiced out his confusion to which Jinyoung smiled before he answered the younger's question.

"It's because Sihyuk put a condition of finding PJM to make you guys idols and if you don't you can't live your dreams anymore. Jimin decided to help you guys by coming out and talking to Sihyuk. Luckily for you guys, Sihyuk agreed to make you idiols and Jimin felt so happy for you. But Sihyuk put a condition for that again"

"What condition?" Yoongi asked.

"To make you guys, idols, he asked Jimin to sign with our Bighit Entertainment and every song he writes from now on should be published under Bighit. That means, Jimin has to officially become an artist under Bighit and all of his income will be directed to Bighit and Jimin will just receive a regular paycheck at the end of the month." Jinyoung explained and all of them couldn't stop the anger bubling up inside them.

"The fuck is wrong with him? How can he steal his songs and just throw few wons in repay? Don't tell me Jimin agreed to this" Yoongi shouted at Jinyoung even though he knew Jinyoung is not at fault. Yoongi is always against everything Sihyuk proposes. That man doesn't use his brain and he is more materialistic than the word materialism itself.

"He agreed. Jimin agreed to all of his conditions. I thought Jimin would be upset and hesitant about giving up all his credits and works but he is very happy to give away everything."

"When we asked him why he is doing all this for y'all, he just smiled. Later he said that you are not just his friends but you are his only family. He talked a lot about how important you guys are to him and how lucky he is to have all of you in his life. And he talked a lot about you Taehyung" Jinyoung turned to the said male who is now crying, hugging Jungkook.

At this point everyone is crying. Oh, how much did they regret everything. How much are they hoping that they could go back in time to turn everything back to normal. They wanted to make things right, make it up to Jimin. But it was too late for everything. Now, all they could do is beg for Jimin's forgiveness and they are even ready to kneel and ask for his forgiveness a thousand times.

"What is the surprise Jackson is talking about?" Jin asked the elder which everyone forgot to.

"I don't know if I should tell you because Jimin particularly made Sihyuk to promise him not to tell you guys. But I think you should know, Jimin agreed to become a band mate with you. Sihyuk asked him to and Jimin said yes. Jimin asked us to keep it a secret so that he could surprise you once he came back from Busan. We planned everything with a party but, all this happened in between" Jinyoung said disappointed.

"To make it easy to his fans, he also announced about a special surprise in his webpage. I think you might have already seen it. He said, he wanted to tell you guys first, but he also wanted to surprise you. He came back to Seoul early telling us he wants to arrange everything by himself. He was really excited to tell you everything" Jinyoung smiled at the memory of Jimin ranting about how he missed his friends and how badly he wanted to see their reactions.

"I don't know what happened between you boys but don't let small issues hurt you. Talk to Jimin and clear everything. He is a good kid and from what I've seen in our meetings is, he really loves you all and you boys are the only family he has. Atleast that's what Jimin said to me" Jinyoung said as he patted on Namjoon's shoulder and looked at the boys infront of him, giving them a bright smile.

"Don't cry, you are all grown ups, just deal with the things and be back, all together. We will be waiting for you guys. I'll be leaving then, take care." Jinyoung stood up from his seat and walked away after the boys bowed to him.

They sat in the silence for a few minutes as Namjoon and Hobi consoled the other crying males. Everything they did is now coming back at them as the heaviness in their hearts increased, weighing them with nothing but regret.

"Let's go, Jimin is alone in the room" Namjoon said to his friends as he walked the sobbing Jin to Jimin's room with others following them behind.