CONFESSION

"I like you, Jungkook" the words left hanging in the air until Jungkook could process it.

"You l-like me?" Jungkook was even more surprised, now. Tae smiled as he nodded.

"That day when we came here, you confessed your feelings for me" Tae started to tell the younger what he forgot that day. Jungkook on the other hand, looked spaced out as he listened to the older male. He confessed?

"And I was very happy because I liked you too. But you didn't know it was me who you were talking to. You put me in third person while confessing to me. You said not to tell Taehyungie and it's a secret between us. You were acting so cute that day and I couldn't stop myself. So I kissed you."

"- but you didn't remember anything the next day. I felt bad for kissing you when you were drunk and you didn't even remember it the next day. I thought that your confession was just drunk talk. So I didn't want to bring that up and make things awkward between us. I thought you would tell me if you really did like me but you never did." Tae sighed in disappointment.

"But, didn't you like Jimin hyung?"

"What?"

"I thought you liked him" Jungkook said and Tae started laughing.

"Don't you know we are best friends? I mean we are soulmates and I do like him, but not the way I like you. Jimin is an important person to me, I want him to be in my life. I want you to be my life, every single day, by my side."

"You do?"

"Yes, Kookie" Tae smiled as he cupped Jungkook's cheeks while caressing it with his thumb. "Now tell me the person who you talked about earlier is actually me." Tae asked with a firm expression on his face, seriousness in his tone.

"What if it's not you?" Younger decided to play alittle, getting bold all of a sudden. But soon regretted when Tae pulled him even more closer, by his waist. His heart beat raised as Tae slowly slid his other hand from his cheek to his chest, stopping there with a smirk on his face.

"Babe, I don't think there is another person who can make your heart race like this. Don't you think?" Tae said and Jungkook swat his hand away, blushing at the nick name.

"Shall I tell you a secret?" Tae asked and Jungkook nodded. "I have always enjoyed your flustered face, secretly, whenever I purposely got close to you." Tae confessed and Jungkook gasped as he hit Tae's chest.

"Your are so mean" Jungkook pouted and Tae gave him a quick peck leaving the younger flustered.

"Don't pout or I will kiss you" Jungkook hands immediately flew to his face, covering his mouth.

"Why are you so cheesy? I didn't knew you were like this" Jungkook mumbled against his hands.

"Why are you covering your mouth? Are you expecting me to really kiss you?" Tae raised his eyebrows.

"No! I'm just covering my mouth because I probably had a bad breath."

"Is it? I thought you were afraid."

"I'm not afraid, it's just bad breath!" Jungkook said as he removed his hands.

"Okay then, let me check" Tae kissed him again. "It still tastes like coffee to me, wait, let's check again." Tae said and before he could do anything, Jungkook stood up from his seat.

Sure he loved the teasing male and the little pecks but all this at a time is too much for him and he is afraid that his heart will stop with its erratic beating.

"I'm going back" he huffed and turned to walk away before Tae held his hand, pouting, making an about to crying face.

"You are leaving me here?" He asked innocently. He let Jungkook go and covered his face in his hands, fake crying.