GUILTY AND SORRY

"What about him?" Jin asked. Everyone is eager to know what Taehyung is about to say, ears perked up, concentrating only on Tae. There is a little silence after that.

Tae seemed troubled, like he is contemplating whether to tell them or not. Jungkook noticed his hesitation.

"Hey hyung-" Jungkook held his hand, comforting him. "-it's okay, you can talk to us." He assured with a smile. Tae smiled holding back his hands. Their friends are more concentrated on the topic to observe anything but nothing, nothing escapes Jin's watchful eyes.

"You know Jimin right?" Tae asked and everyone nodded. They know Jimin as Tae's roomate. Jungkook and Hobi are a little close to Jimin because they are in same dance classes. But others just met him twice or thrice.

"He is an excellent hacker, he is good with the technology shit-"

"Why are you us telling this?" Yoongi interrupted, suddenly not wanting to hear anymore.

"I'm about to tell you that. Stop talking in the middle."

"Stop dragging and come to the point." Yoongi rolled his eyes, already annoyed by the said name.

Yoongi met Jimin only for three times when Tae brought him along to Hoseok's parties. But he is always annoyed by the boy's gullible behaviour. Jimin is always clumsy around him, spilling drinks, tripping over and over, dancing with Hobi and Jungkook. It irritated Yoongi. Now talking about that clumsy boy only made him more irritating. Jin hit his head, bringing him back to the subject.

"Ow! What you do that for?" Yoongi yelled at Jin. Jin hit him again.

"Stop yelling at me and shut your mouth. Put your feelings aside and let Tae speak" Jin said. Tae grinned, sticking out his tongue at Yoongi.

"What if we talk to him and ask his help to hack PJM's website?" Tae said and they started thinking. It's not like they don't want to ask Jimin but they don't want to drag him into this. They know hacking into someone's personals and privacy is illegal. They can get arrested.

"Are you sure about this? I mean, will he take the chance for us? We barely know him. I don't think he will do it" Namjoon spoke his concerns.

"God, finally someone that makes sense." Yoongi groaned as he laid his head on the table.

"Jimin is a very nice guy, he will do it if we talk to him. He will understand." Hobi said and Jungkook nodded in agreement.

They have known Jimin for past one year and they both have a nice bond with the boy. Jimin is always kind and friendly towards them and they liked the boy as a good friend. He is so talented but never been insolent about it. He is generous and always there to help his fellow mates and friends. He is too good of a human to live on this planet.

"Yes, he is kind enough to understand, not rude and arrogant like someone" Tae said and everyone tried to contain their chuckles looking at Yoongi's pissed off face.

"I'm telling you, he will be of no use" Yoongi huffed and crossed his arms.

"What is your problem with my best friend? I don't remember him doing anything to you. Why are you always so rude about him?" Tae is getting angry by the disrespect his friend is receiving. He literally did nothing but this grumpy, rude ass wouldn't stop degrading him.

"I don't want him involved in this. He is clumsy and if anything, he will only make this worse."

"Wow, the disrespect. I can't stay quiet and let you insult my best friend like this. And for the record, this is all happened because of you, Yoongi hyung. If you didn't lash out on chairman, then he wouldn't have ordered us, to find the PJM."

"Jackson will be the one doing it and company will be worrying about him, but thanks to you we are stuck in this. I'm trying to help us while you doing nothing, but you wouldn't stop talking negative about my friend. You know what? I'm not doing this anymore. Do whatever you want and even if you consider and come beg me, I'm won't let Jimin help you." Tae stood up and and walked out, slamming the door. Sound echoed in the empty class room.

The room was silent, no one said a word. To say they were shocked is an understatement to what they were feeling. Tae is always a sweet kid to his hyungs, he never yelled at anyone or did they see him this angry. They know that Jimin became Tae's best friend in a short time and he means a lot to him. But, never have they ever seen Tae behave like this for a person who he met just one and half year ago.

Yoongi on the other hand went speechless. The words Tae said and the reality hit him hard that now, he is feeling guilty and sorry. This is really his fault after all, if he had his mouth shut, then his friends wouldn't have to be going through this hassle. He knew, he overstepped his limits and he shouldn't have said all those things to Tae.

"You should fix this hyung." Namjoon stood up and walked out, others following him after heaving a sigh.

-

Jungkook is curled up in his bed. He isn't sleeping, just lying there, thinking about everything that has happened, today afternoon.

It's eight in the evening and Jungkook didn't go to his work and stayed in the bed. He pretended to be asleep when he heard his dorm room being opened. Jin just came, he went to Namjoon to talk about asking Jimin for help. He saw Jungkook sleeping. Didn't he go to work today?

"Kook?" Jin called but there is no response. He went to his bed and slightly shaked the sleeping boy. Jungkook stirred in his bed, hoping his hyung would leave him alone, so he won't burst out. But no! It's Jin hyung we are talking about

"Kook, you okay?" He asked and just those words is all that took Jungkook's steady composter away and he started shaking under the blanket.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Jin panicked and pulled the boy in his hug.

"H-he loves Ji-Jimin hyung" those were the only words that left Jungkook's mouth before he broke out completely, crying in Jin's embrace and Jin doesn't need a clarification to know what the younger is talking about. He is too observant to not notice things. Jin said nothing but hugged the crying boy and soothing him, saying, 'it's okay' and 'you'll be fine'.

°•°•°•°•°

Sorry for the mistakes

Hope you liked the chapter and please take a little time to comment and vote. It'll give a boost to my writing energy.

Thankyou lovelies 💜