THE TRUTH

"He is a Park?" Namjoon laughed at the sudden thought he got and it sounded funny to him.

"Yeah, why?" Tae frowned to why was Namjoon laughing.

"It's just, I thought of something and it was funny. You see, his name is Park Jimin, right?" Namjoon asked and they nodded, still confused but focusing.

"So?"

"Park. Ji. Min, PJM" they looked at him dumbfounded, not understanding what he is saying. Until Yoongi gasped, and others got the hint a little late.

"A great coincidence that our group has both PJM and MYG, isn't that funny if you think about it. We can tell people Jimin and Yoongi are PJM and MYG. No one will doubt us and everyone will believe it's them" Namjoon said, laughing at how funny it would be.

"Now that I think about it, Jimin sings and he knows hacking and such stuff just like PJM" Jin said and all of them nodded, finding it amusing.

"We don't know Jimin hyungs details just like PJM keeps his details hidden" Jungkook said excitedly, that he found another similar point.

"Jimin is a second year college student just like PJM" Hobi said.

"Why are there so many common things? People will really believe if we say PJM is our Jimin." Yoongi said, thinking it's unbelievably synchronising.

All of them are talking, finding something that felt common to them but Tae just stared into open, thinking deeply as one by one, everything is registering in his head.

Reality hit him when he connected all the dots and his point became more stronger. His eyes widened and he suddenly stood up from his seat, scaring his friends.

They looked at him and his face looked like he just saw a ghost infront of him. He didn't say anything and ran out of the karaoke place, leaving everyone confused and worried.

Jungkook called him but Tae didn't stop, he took a taxi and left. Now his friends are even more worried, they called him but Tae didn't answer. Jungkook also texted him but no response.

They decided to go back to dorms and wait there for Tae. They went back and Jungkook thought to check if he was back, so he went to Tae and Jimin's shared dorm room.

When he reached thier room, he saw the door was half opened. He went inside calling Tae and heard crying from Jimin's room. He ran to the room because he knows whose those cries belongs to.

When he opened the bedroom door, he saw all the things rummaged and Tae sat infront of them, holding a file and crying.

Jungkook approached him and sat beside him. When he took a look at what was in Tae's hand, his eyes widened and he took a look at other scattered things and he couldn't believe what he was seeing. He felt betrayed and angry.

He turned to the crying male beside him and pulled him into a hug. He is just recently getting closer to Jimin but Tae has been roomate and best friends with Jimin and this must have hurt him alot more.

He slowly pulled Tae up to his feet and brought him to bed, making him sit on it. He went out of the room and called Namjoon.

"Hyung, bring others to Taehyungie hyung's room. Be quick, it's important" Jungkook ended the call with that. He went back to Tae and sat with him, waiting for their friends to come.

In no time, all of them arrived to Tae's room and went straight to the Jimin's bedroom, after hearing the sniffles from there. They looked at the mess in the room and asked Jungkook, what happened? He gave them the file that Tae was holding a while ago.

Namjoon took the file and saw what's in it with wide eyes. Others peeked in to see what's in it and their reactions were same as Namjoon's.

The file has bundle of offer letters, that were from different companies, addressed to PJM. The letters have the same postal code that they found. They couldn't believe any of this, they found it hard to believe. Their friend Jimin is the real PJM? But instead of being proud, they felt betrayed and mostly hurt.

Namjoon went through other things that were scattered around but those were all Jimin's projects and assignments. He walked to a small cupboard and tried to open it but it was locked. He asked if Tae knows where the lock is but Tae just shook his head.

Jungkook walked to the cupboard and broke the lock. It's not a right thing to break into someone's room and go through their personal things but Jungkook is very angry to think of all those things and think about the morals. He wants to know what that traitor has hidden from them.

There is are three carton boxes inside, Namjoon took them out and brought to the others. They sat around and started looking into everything.

They opened a box and it has all the letters fans wrote to PJM. Yoongi found his letter in the pile. It wasn't even opened unlike others. He placed it back and they closed the box.

There was another box words written, 'records' on it. They are tapes and CD's with songs names written on them. They are the songs that PJM wrote and published for the past three years.

There is a CD of a song 'promise' which is Tae's favourite of all the songs that PJM wrote. He always praised that heavenly voice of the singer. Now, he felt dumb for not recognising his best friends voice. Park Jimin is the PJM after all.

Why did he do this? Why did he hide his identity even from his best friends? Why did he lie to them? Why did he have to put an act and fool them?

Just the memories of Jimin talking about hacking into PJM's webpage, the way he explained it was so hard to crack in and the words he said, pretending to be sorry for not helping them. All of those made rage fill their bodies, they felt so stupid for believing all his lies.

All six friends were just silent, they are hurt and angry. They were with PJM all this time and he acted like he helped them. He acted like he didn't knew who the PJM is. Even after seeing them helplessly trying to find out about PJM, he didn't even tell that he is the PJM himself.

Even after he knew that their dreams are depended on him, he didn't even try to help them. He acted like it was nothing and they are more than hurt by knowing that their friend betrayed them.

They closed the box and pulled the last box, the name on it peeked their interest to see what's in it.