MY WORLD

⚠️ Warning: Mention of Death/ suicide. ⚠️

"Moon Yu-Gyeong, my first and last love" Jimin emphasised the word 'last' for that one person to know, Jimin doesn't have space for anyone else in his heart.

Jimin is not stupid to see the obvious things. He is intelligent but also smart enough to know that Yoongi has feelings for him. He didn't talk about it or pointed it out because, he doesn't want to talk anything that brings the word 'love' into the conversations because he was traumatized by it.

Now, it's time that Yoongi realises because it's not good for both of them to continue with their relation masked under the word friendship. Yoongi might be cool about being rejected and still be friends but Jimin isn't. He knows how painful heartbreak feels and he doesn't want to bring more pain by staying friends with Yoongi and Yoongi got the message.

"She is my whole world. Not only to me but to Mr. and Mrs Moon as well. She is the sweetest and most purest of all I have ever met. Her innocence and the way she treated everyone, made her an angel. No one in this world could ever get mad at her because of her kind and gentle heart-"

"She is the reason for who I am today. She changed me to be a better person. She changed the arrogant and cold hearted me into a kind and soft hearted person just like her. She was always there for me and she was always supportive of whatever I did. She means everything to me, everything-"

"We loved each other, she did even more, a lot infact. She has a habit of writing journals" Jimin said as he picked up the colorful book with hearts and opened it. He turned the pages, his falling tears wetting the papers.

"Her journals were all about me and the words she wrote in them are still marked in my mind. All these papers, she wrote with the love she had for me. She gave this to me as a birthday present"

Jimin showed the journal with hearts— that they saw the previous day—in his hands. He placed the book back into box and took the album into his hands.

"She loved traveling with me and we went to a lot of places to make memories of us, every year. She took pictures of everywhere we went, telling me that she want to look back at them when we grow old-"

"We did everything together and our family always supported us. We had a dream to become singers and Yugy had always worked hard for it. I would tell her to take it easy but she is passionate about becoming a better singer and inspire people with her songs-"

"She wrote many beautiful songs and tried for her auditions. Even though the companies didn't accept her, she never gave up and always tried her best to show her talent and she finally succeeded when a company accepted her"

"She was so happy and we were so proud of her. She worked even more harder for her songs publishing and when she released her first song, it wasn't a success but that downfall didn't stop her. Six months later she released another song, which is my all time favourite of her's."

"Just after two hours of song release, it got a very good response. Her company asked her to release the other songs that were written along with the published song as an album and the happiness I saw in her eyes that day, I could never ever forget it. We celebrated and I proposed to her" Jimin took a photo frame and pulled out a small key from the corner of it, opening the jwellery box.

In the box, there is a rose gold necklace with a moon pendent on which few small, pink stones pierced in, decorating it. There is also a small velvet box with blue ribbon tied around it. Jimin took the small box and opened it. There are two shiny platinum rings. One has a hearts shaped diamond on it and the other one is just plain and bigger than the other.

"She said yes and I'm more than happy to have her in my life. All I could ask for in my life is gifted to me as one person, Yugy, and I couldn't stop my excitement that I'm going to get married to the love of my life in the next couple years"

"After two days, a rumour about Yugy started to spread all over the internet that she plagiarised other artists songs. With one rumour, came all the other. One said that she was a drug addict, one said she was caught in scandals with more than ten artists in just a few days. Another said that she is a slut who sleept with her company chairman to get selected."

"She cried for days with all the hate she received without doing anything. She cannot even be mad at anyone even if they hurt her but people are quick to judge her and decide her character. They didn't even took time to know what kind of person she really is but took enough time to come up with new rumours every time-"

"I still remember those days and nights she spent crying, she was hurt and she wasn't herself anymore. She shut herself out of the world and always locked herself in her room. It took lots of efforts for us to bring her back to normal and out of her room-"

"One day I took her out to make her feel better but the Paparazzi wouldn't leave her, wherever we went they followed us, asking her about all the rumours and leaving hurtful words at her-"

"After a few days, another rumour of her being pregnant with the companies chairman was spread and people started sending her death threats, abusive letters and wrote all kinds of disgusting comments in her social media-"

"They told her to take her own life, they said she is a disgust to females, they called her names. One of them even broke our house window. She was scared with all the threats and she cried on my laps that whole night-"

"She slept in the morning and I left her to sleep. I shouldn't have left her, I should have stayed with her. I should have been there for her. I should have been there to stop her. Only if I was there with her that day, she would have been with me now. We would have still been together."

Jimin started crying again, hitting himself on his chest, blaming himself for everything that happened that day. When Hobi held his hand to stop him from hurting himself, Jimin swat his hand away and glared at him with anger and pain in his eyes.

"Wh-what happened to he-?" Namjoon tried to ask, being as calm as possible but failed when Jimin abruptly stood up from his place and glared at him.

"She died"

°•°•°•°•°

Sorry for the mistakes
Thankyou for reading loves 💜