WHAT SURPRISE?

Jin is packing food in the boxes and Jungkook is packing few clothes in the bag. Namjoon is helping Jin while Hobi is waiting for them in the living room. They are in Tae and Jimin's shared room. Packing clothes and food for Jimin and Tae.

"Is Yoongi there too? If he is then I have to pack some extra food" Jin asked Namjoon who is now carrying the boxes out of the kitchen to the living room.

"He went early in the morning, I think he already ate on the way" Namjoon shouted from the living room for Jin to hear.

"Okay then" Jin said but packed another box thinking, 'just in case'. He walked to the others in the room with an extra carriage in his hands to which Namjoon just shook his head.

"Why bother asking when you won't listen to me?" Namjoon said as he sighed.

"Because, I know my best friend and that idiot would prefer running to see Jimin rather than stopping somewhere and wasting his time on eating" Jin said as he gave the carriage in his hands to Namjoon and they walked out the room, locking it.

They went to the parking lot and placed the bags and carriers in Hobi's car trunk and got in the car, driving off.

After sometime they arrived at the hospital that Jimin was admitted into. It's been four days since Jimin was admitted into the hospital and he didn't wake up yet.

Tae wouldn't leave his side, he thought he is responsible for all of that happened. If he didn't break into Jimin's room and instead asked him why he did that, things would have been different and Jimin wouldn't be lying on the bed, unconscious for days like this.

He wants to be the first one to see Jimin when he wakes up, he wants to apologise for everything, he wants talk to him and save their friendship from falling apart. Jimin is upset with everything Tae has done and Tae knows, he is loosing his bond with his best friend. But that's the first thing Tae never wants and he has to make things right before it's too late.

Tae and Yoongi sat on the couch a little distant from beside the bed, looking at Jimin, sleeping peacefully. Both have different kinds of thoughts running in their minds. One's heart pained, thinking that he won't be able get Jimin, to be the way they used to be and afraid of losing him. Other's heart pained for not having a chance with Jimin and he lost him forever because he couldn't now or never have Jimin's heart.

The pain only brought tears in their eyes, both crying silently and fighting with their fears of losing Jimin. Yoongi blinked his tears away, so no one could see his miserable, broken heart, emotions.

"How is he?" A voice asked and Yoongi turned to the door, looking at his friends. When he saw Jin standing outside, he ran to his best friend and broke into tears, crying in his embrace. Their friends left them out, giving them space and went into the room.

After Yoongi was calmed down, both friends joined others and all of them are sitting in the room. Namjoon, Jin and Yoongi on the couch, Jungkook on it's arm, while Hobi sat on a chair and Tae on the side of the bed.

Hobi was sitting in the middle and talking about something, trying to make them feel a little better and lighten up their moods. Namjoon's phone ringing stopped their conversation and Namjoon picked up the call after seeing Jackson's number.

"Hey man" Said Jackson's voice from the other side.

"Hey Jackson, what's up?" Namjoon said and Jin pulled the phone after hearing the name and turned on the speaker.

"How is the surprise?" Jackson asked and Jin glared at his boyfriend, suspiciously to which Namjoon shrugged his shoulders while shaking his head and mouthed 'I don't know what he's talking about'.

"What surprise are you talking about, Jackson?" Jin asked.

"Oh you are all together? Great then" Jackson said, when he heard Jin voice and others laughing.

"I'm talking about the surprise, Bang Sihyuk prepared for you, didn't you go to the company's meeting yesterday?" Jackson asked and they looked at each other confused.

"What surprise? Sihyuk didn't tell us anything about a meeting. What is it about?" Namjoon asked.

"Oh my, you didn't know? I almost spoiled it. Sorry bye, talk to you later man" Jackson abruptly said and ended the call.

"What was that about?" Hobi furrowed his brows, not only him all the friends are confused of why didn't they know anything about a meeting?

"Maybe we missed a meeting, Jinyoung hyung called me in the noon yesterday, but I was in class that time. I thought of calling him later but I forgot" Namjoon sighed, rubbing his temples.

"I hope we are not in trouble" Jungkook said. Hyusik is scary when people aren't punctual or disobeyed him. Missing a meeting is not a small mistake and he will definitely yell at them for being irresponsible and not answering their calls.

"What do you think the surprise that he is talking about?" Jin said and all of them shrugged, not knowing either.

"Why don't you call, Jinyoung hyung and ask?" Hobi said and Namjoon nodded doing just that.

-

"Namjoon, where have you been? I called you yesterday"

"I'm sorry hyung, my friend got admitted in the hospital and I was busy with doing some stuff. Did we miss a meeting?" Namjoon asked.

"That's not important now, how is Jimin?" Namjoon furrowed his brows. Why is he asking about Jimin? How did he know him? Why is he important? Did they knew? But how? Only they knew about it but his friends are not someone to tell anyone.

"What about Jimin? And how do you know him?" Namjoon asked and all his friends attention turned to Namjoon at the mention of Jimin's name.

"Namjoon, let's not talk about this in the phone. I'll be there in thirty minutes, we'll talk directly. You know it's better to keep things private, right?" Jinyoung said and Namjoon understood.

Ever since PJM's last post, he became a hot topic in Korea. His reflection on the black stone is trending on #1 for days and the companies that gave up before started trying again because of his fame.

If by chance this conversation has something to do with PJM being Jimin, then Namjoon wouldn't risk talking about it in the phone. He can't bring his friend out like that and he respects Jimin's choices and privacy as his good friend.

"Okay hyung" they ended the call and Namjoon told his friends, what they talked about.

Minutes later, Hobi, Jin, Namjoon and Jungkook went out to talk to Jinyoung. Yoongi and Tae decide to stay with Jimin. Tae went to take a bath while Yoongi stayed alone with Jimin.