BEST FRIENDS

"Mmm~ love me now~ touch me-" Jimin is immersed in his singing while editing the recorded parts in his laptop. He is sitting on the couch in the living room when door burst open revealing his best friend, panting and catching his breath, taking a knee.

Jimin shut his laptop immediately at the sound of door being opened and placed it aside. He looked to the blond haired male and went to him.

"Tae, what's wrong?" Jimin asked worry toned in his voice. Taehyung raised his arm, indicating Jimin to wait a minute to catch his breath. Jimin nodded and watched his friend breath while panting furiously. He must have run a long distance, but why is running though?

After a few seconds, Tae walked over to the couch and threw himself on it, head leaned back on the couch, hands loosely hung to his sides and legs laying dead on the floor. Jimin chuckled at his friend and sat beside him, combing his fingers through the blonde's locks.

"What is it Tae?" He asked softly still caressing Taehyung's hair. Smile never leaving his lips while looking at his lazy bestfriend.

"I have a good news and a bad news, Chim." Tae pouted at word 'bad'. None the less he smiled, thinking about the good news. He positioned himself straight and turned to face Jimin as he nodded for Taehyung to continue.

"Bang Sihyuk selected me from the last week's audition. He selected our friends too. I'm so so happy that our hard work paid off." Tae exclaimed happily.

He bounced on the couch like a little puppy that is excited to go out on a walk. Tears are evident in his eyes but Jimin doesn't need to worry because they are out of happiness. He knew how big of an achievement this is for Tae and that he dreamed of being an idol for years.

He saw how hard Tae worked for this, the countless nights he cried for being away from his family. The exhaustion, stress and he over worked himself all the time that he would pass out sometimes.

Now he is going to get what he deserves and Jimin is more than happy for his bestfriend. He engulfed Tae in a bear hug. Tae cried in Jimin's hold, hugging back, tightly to vent out his happiness.

"I'm happy for you Tae" Jimin cried with his best friend both still hugging and sobbing in eachother's embrace for a while.

"Can I have an autograph please?" Jimin asked pulling out of the hug. Tae giggled as he rolled his eyes while punching lightly into Jimin's shoulder.

"I didn't even start you idiot"

"Yeah, but what if you forget me after becoming famous and all? Then I doubt I'll have to take an appointment to get to meet my bestfriend or take an autograph at the least" Jimin pouted, wiping his fake tears off as he sniffled.

"Eww! So dramatic" Tae gagged and Jimin slapped his head. Both glared at eachother before bursting into laughter. Jimin teased Taehyung about how rude and fancy he would be once he started his career as an idol and laughed at his pouting face.

"Thankyou Chim" Tae said out of the blue while Jimin is still busy laughing on the floor. He sat up on the floor and looked up at the blonde male who is smiling at him.

"What for?" Jimin asked tilting his head while wiping his tears away, that fromed from the heavy laughing.

"For everything-" Tae took Jimin's hands into his, looking down at his best friend, smile never leaving his face. Jimin looked confused but decided to listen instead of asking anything.

"-I was all alone when I came to Seoul, I didn't have friends here and staying away from my home for the first time ever, scared me alot. Joining my dream college somehow became true after working my brain out to have scholarship and grades good enough to join here."

"When I came here, it's even more harder for me. I was afraid to make friends and afraid to go out. I was afraid of being roommates with a stranger, how they will be and how they will treat me. You know how people bully the weak all the time. I'm weak and that's what made me terrified of how my life is going to be."

"But thank the heavens I met a rather lovely bitch as a roommate and also my classmate."

"Do you have to degrade me while praising me? Does that even count as a praise-"

"Shh.. don't interrupt Chim. The flow of emotional dialogues will break" Tae shushed and Jimin rolled his eyes mumbling a 'whatever, continue'.

"I was really glad when you said you are a music major too. If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't know what I would have done. Probably ran back to Daegu, crying" both chuckled.

"When I started training for being an idol, I was beyond scared. I was hesitant, if i could really make it? If I had the talent, if I can handle the pressure? Many times I thought of quitting, I thought I would die if I keep stressing myself. I lashed out the stress on you some times. But you never got mad at me, you always understood and helped me through. You always supported me, encouraged me and took to places to make me happy."

Tae crouched down next to Jimin and sat beside him, leaning his head on Jimin's shoulder, cheek pressed against it as his tears stained Jimin's sweatshirt. Both started crying again,they are both thankful for having each other in their lives. But Tae treasures Jimin a lot.

"I'm so and always thankful for you Chim. If it wasn't for you I wouldn't have come this long. Thankyou for being there for me Jiminnie. I will give anything to be with you like this forever. I love you Chim." Both hugged each other. "I love you too Tae."

After a while they sat on the couch watching a random movie that bored Jimin. He smiled as he remembered Tae will become an idol soon. Then it clicked, Tae also said something about the bad news. He forgot to ask.

"Tae?" The blonde male hummed still his eyes on the movie that's playing, he is watching it so interestingly while munching on the caramel popcorn.

"What is the other news you wanted to tell me?" Jimin asked. Tae stopped eating and paused the movie before turning his attention to his friend.

"Company agreed to make us idols on one condition." He looked down deeply sighing again.

"What condition?"

"They want us to find PJM"

°•°•°•°•°

Sorry for the mistakes

Hope you liked the chapter and please take a little time to comment and vote. It'll give a boost to my writing energy.

Thankyou lovelies 💜