NEW POST

Next day the whole college is in chaos, everyone is talking about the same thing, PJM. Especially his fans, they are going crazy and everybody is talking about that picture and the new information.

His fans are happy that they can now get to reach their favourite singer. After three years, their singer finally decided to bless them and they could never be more happy. Everyone in classes, at the corridors, bathroom stalls and lockers, are talking about the new post, that PJM has updated last night.

"What are they all talking about?" Jungkook asked, all the friends are walking in the college corridor, listening to the students ranting about PJM.

Yoongi heard 'did you see the photo of him', when he is passing by a group of students. A picture? Did they post Jimin's pictures online? This was the first thought that came to Yoongi's mind as he stopped his friends to yell at them.

"Don't tell me, you guys posted Jimin's pictures to take to revenge or do some shit against him"

Tae scoffed at Yoongi's words, he felt offended. Why would he do something like that. Jungkook felt the same, after all, they share the same brain cells.

"Don't worry hyung, we are not like him. We don't betray our friends like he did." Tae said and walked away from the group, Jungkook ran after him like a little puppy.

"I can't believe you are still siding with him, Yoongi. How can you even think that we would do something like that?" Jin questioned as he looked in disbelief at his best friend and left to his own class room.

They are not even concerned of what everyone is talking about. Did someone really found out who PJM is? His friends who loved the boy till yesterday are now hating him. Can someone really change their feelings into complete opposite of their affection in just one day?

But who is to blame though? Jimin played them, acted like he is helping them, just to keep them from going to others for help and finding his secrets. They have a right to be mad at him. But hate? Is that what Jimin deserved? They are just thinking about the one side of the story, their story.

What about Jimin then? Did anyone think about why he has to do it? Why did he want to hide from the world? Isn't that his personal? Doesn't he have a right to do whatever he wants with his life? Did any of his friends thought about these things?

Yoongi did. He wanted to know the other side of the story, Jimin's reasons for him to do this to all his friends. Who trusted him enough to be a help for them. Are his reason strong enough to betray them?

Betrayal. Isn't that word too big to just throw it at someone, just like that?

"Excuse me, what is it that everyone is talking about PJM?" Namjoon asked a girl walking past them.

"Oh my" she gasped when she saw who was talking to her. She squealed as she approached them. Ofcourse, she will, it's the famous Namjoon from famous group of seven handsome boys in their college, called her. How else will she react?

Namjoon smiled gently as he asked the same question again. Because the girl is lost in his presence and she couldn't even blink, just starting at him. Maybe he'll disappear if she ever tries to blinks.

"Haven't you seen his resent post? There is a picture of him, well not exactly a picture but a reflection of him and people are going crazy over it. After three years, finally something to know how he looks. His reflection looked really handsome. Why don't he reveal his face, I'd love him no matter how he looks" the girl excitedly said but pouted at her last words.

"And he said he will start an Instagram account soon and will be posting on it from then on. You should see his recent posts and you'll know." she clapped her hands, excitedly.

"Okay, thankyou" Namjoon said as he flashed a dimple smile. The girl poked his cheek, squealing.

"Aw, you are so cute" Namjoon was taken back by the sudden gesture but smiled as he left a blushing 'thankyou' for the complement. He is a gentleman after all. The girl went on her way and Namjoon turned to his friends who are looking at him with raised brows.

"What?"

"Only if Jin is here" Hobi sighed, shaking his head as if he is disappointed.

"What's with Jin being here?"

"We wouldn't have missed the fun of you getting your butt kicked by him" Hobi said and Namjoon looked at him confused. Oh, how innocent he is.

Yoongi and Hobi just laughed at the thought of Jin beating up Namjoon for blushing. That would be quite a sight. But that's for another time, now they have to see what's up with the posts. Yoongi unlocked his phone and went straight to the webpage of PJM.

There are two recent posts, one is written and other is a picture with a caption.

There is a picture of a black marble grave stone. Name and years written on it were blurred but there is a reflection of a person who took the picture of the stone. It's Jimin. Yoongi could tell him from anywhere and anyhow.

His face isn't visible because, the reflection of the phone is covering it and he is wearing a suit and tie that are clearly visible on the black marble. It isn't hard to tell it's Jimin and he is not the one to be this careless. Why did he do it?

There is a caption written on top of the post, it read, "I'm happy now that I saw you, my love. Our dream has come true and I think now is the time to start something new. I know you will be happy for me and I hope you are. Only if you were here with me to share this moment, I miss you so much, MYG"

Yoongi read out for his friends to hear but went silent after the last line. Aren't they two together? What does 'miss you' mean? Why did he post the caption with a grave stone? Does that mean.. Yoongi didn't want to think about it and he scrolled to the next post.

It said, "To all my fans, thankyou for being there for me all these years and thankyou for being patient with me. I know, I didn't reveal anything regarding me and you don't even know how I look but you still supported me. Even when I received a lot of hate from my haters, it always over powered by your love for me. I'm so thankful for each and every one that stood for me in my battle. To give my heartful thanks to you, I decided to get even more closer to you guys. Our family is about to reach 50M soon and I want to tell you that, I'm preparing a surprise for you guys on that day. Along with that surprise, I'm planning to start an Instagram account. Hope you guys will support me just like you do all the time. I love you all from the bottom of my heart - PJM and MYG"

The post got 23 million likes and 12.7 million comments unlike any other post that was made by PJM before. He sure has a huge fandom.

Bell rang, indicating their time for the classes has started and just when Yoongi put his phone in his pocket, a notification sound of a message from their mobiles stopped them. They took out their phones to see a message from their group chat and it's Jimin.

Born 2 🐝 Together Sisters 💞

Jiminnie
Guys I'm coming back today evening
I have a good news to tell you 🤩
Can't wait to see your surprised faces😌