MOVIE NIGHT

Today is Saturday and all the friends planned to spend their day together. They are going to Jimin and Taehyung's shared dorm since it's bigger than the others. Both are well off to efford a bigger room because Tae does modelling and for Jimin, umm.. you know.

The group became pretty close to Jimin in last month. After the whole Taegi fight, Namjoon and Jin went to ask Jimin's help. Though Tae protested not to, Jimin agreed. He said he'll try to, I repeat, he'll try to help them but it will take long because it has consequences of a strong virus breaking into his system.

They would talk about the progress but none understood what Jimin says because they don't have knowledge in coding or hacking. That shit is twisting and sometimes, Jimin would say that he is busy with his work, so, he has to take a break.

Anyhow, the seven are best buddies now. Even Yoongi is super friendly towards Jimin which surprised everyone but they are happy because there won't be any fights from now on.

Door bell rang and Jimin went to open the door to Namjoon and Yoongi, who are holding two boxes of drinks and snacks for their movie night.

"Hi Jimin" Namjoon greeted with a dimple smile and walked inside after handing the box to Jimin. Jimin greeted as well.

"Hey Mochi" Yoongi greeted. Like I said, 'super friendly'. He placed his box on top of the one that Jimin is already carrying. Jimin groaned by the heavy weight and carried them to the living room.

"You here already?" Namjoon asked Jin, who is in the kitchen baking cookies with Taehyung.

"I just thought I'd help in cooking, so I brought some dough and chocolate chips. We are baking cookies. Why don't you guys arrange everything? We are almost done here." Jin said and continued with baking.

"Kookie, there are CD's on my bed side stand, can you get them?" Tae shouted from kitchen and Jungkook yelled a 'yes' already being in the bedroom.

"Everyone is already here?" Namjoon asked after hearing Jungkook from inside.

"No, Hobi hyung isn't here yet." Jimin replied.

"I'm here" Hobi stood behind Jimin, startling him with a sudden appearance.

"Hyung, don't do that! You scared me!" Jimin yelled holding his chest. "When did you come?"

"Just now"

"How did you get in?" Tae asked, they didn't here the bell ring.

"The door is open, why didn't you close it?" he said walking to the living room and sitting on the couch. Placing the games that he brought to entertain themselves, on the table.

"It's not me, Jimin opened it" Tae pointed at Jimin.

"You have to the close door Jimin, it's dangerous to leave it open" Jin said.

"Yeah, hyung, why are you so irresponsible?" Jungkook played along.

"How can I close the door when I'm carrying those boxes?" Jimin said, pointing to the boxes Namjoon and Yoongi brought, defending himself from the accusing males. He didn't understand what the big deal is. Everybody forgets things sometimes.

"With your leg dummy, you kick it and it's closed. Duh!" Yoongi exclaimed.

"Why are you all ganging upon me?" Jimin pouted, making them laugh.

-

They arranged couches against the screen in a U- shape. Jimin sitting between Tae and Yoongi in the middle, Namjoon and Jin on their left and Hobi and Jungkook on their right. All of them cuddled up together, watching a Zombie apocalypse movie.

Whenever a horror scene appeared, Jin, Hobi and Jimin screamed their lungs out. Jin clinging onto Namjoon and Hobi onto Jungkook and Jimin onto Tae. After a lot of shouting, movie was ended with others teasing the terrified males.

They ate the cookies and snacks, while drinking. Everyone is surprised by Jimin's alcohol tolerance, he is drinking it like water. After snacks and movie time, they started playing games.

They played Uno and matching cards. Jin won both games, all three rounds. His reflexes are no joke.
(I don't know much about cards, sorry:/ )

Now they are playing a game that one have to say a word while their partners ears are closed by playing music. They divided into two groups, three against four. Jin, Namjoon, Hobi and Jungkook in one team. Yoongi, Tae and Jimin in one.

Tae is trying to tell a name to Jimin for the last one minute but Jimin isn't getting it.

"Ca-ri-bo-na-ra"

"Tony Montana?"

"Ca-ri-bo-na-ra"

"La-chi-bo-la-la?"

"Carbonara!"

"La-chi-mo-la-la"

"God I'm done, I can't do this. We lost" Tae said and removed his headphones.

"Why can't you understand? It was so easy" Yoongi yelled.

"I'm sorry, I'm not an expert in lip reading. Stop yelling at me"

"We could have won the game if you had answered correctly. You should pay attention, Mochilalala."

And the Yoonmin started bickering, it won't stop anytime soon. Why are they always arguing like an old married couple? Can't have peace with these two in the room, bickering over small things for minutes. God, these two won't change!

Later they started playing lie detector, asking eachother all kind of questions and liers get a punch with a inflatable balloon hammer on their head.

"Have you ever been in love?" Jimin asked Jungkook. Wow, the question he is praying not to be asked. They are not going to let it slide even if he say the truth or not. He has no other option but to say it.

"Never been in love but I like someone."

"What?!" Loud gasps were heard in the room. Their little brother has someone that he likes? 

"You like someone and never told us? He sure deserve a beating." Yoongi punched Jungkook, everyone following him.

"So, who is it?" Tae asked, Jungkook. Why is this always happening to him? 'it's you' Jungkook wanted to say that but he can't. All of them are gathered here to have fun and he can't ruin it for his friends.

"Can we talk about it some other time?" Jungkook asked fiddling his fingers. All of a sudden he felt scared, his heart beat raised when Tae asked him that. Is this how it feels when you want to confess to someone. He sure needs a lot of energy and dare to spill those words. And now is not the time.

Hobi and Jin are worried, ofcourse they can see the pain in youngers eyes and they know who is the person that Jungkook likes. They felt bad that they can't do anything to give him the person he wants but now they can atleast help him get out this.

"Okay then, other time" Jin said and Hobi also told them to leave it for now. This topic is quite interesting and the chances of asking this might not come again. So, they decided to ask the same question to everyone.

No one is leaving the details this time.

°•°•°•°•°

Sorry for the mistakes

Hope you liked the chapter and please take a little time to comment and vote. It'll give a boost to my writing energy.

Thankyou lovelies 💜