ENQUIRY

Six friends are walking to Jimin's room, all in slow steps, they are too ashamed to even be in his presence or atleast see his face. The things they said to him kept repeating in their minds as they were now regretting their decisions.

They were never like this, never been judgmental towards anyone as long as they could remember. Even though they were just background singers without much credits given, they always worked hard and respected others, at knowing and experiencing the hardships themselves.

Six normal boys from a small corners of their country without any fame and name, came to the biggest city with many dreams. They know what life gives you when you are willing to work hard, struggles. They struggled a lot to make their dreams come true.

They have gone through a lot when they entered the music industry. The continuous critisism from the society. The hate they received for not meeting the Korean beauty standards. Stupid people called them ugly just because they are different from their expectations. The humiliation hurt them a lot but they stood strong and moved on.

They have faced all the worst things society could offer and the pain they endured is huge. But they gave the same hate to Jimin who only tried and always wanted to make his friends happy, without realising what they are doing.

They are not the same as the dumb people from a judgemental society but the harsh treatment life gave them, made them act out of emotions. They didn't think their actions would lead to these kind of consequences. They felt bad for everything they did.

They stood infront of Jimin's room, when Tae opened the door, and they saw a woman sanitizing Jimin's room. They are confused if they have gone into the wrong room when they saw the name plate of the room is empty. But the room number is right.

"Excuse me, where is the patient in this room?" Namjoon asked the woman.

"He was discharged a while ago" the woman replied and went back to cleaning.

"What?" "Why is he discharged?" "Did he wake up? Why didn't we know?" They bolted at her with questions.

"Why don't you go and ask at the reception?" She irritatedly said as she walked to the door and shut it in their faces.

"What the- fucking bitch" Tae yelled, kicking the door. Jungkook pulled him back, holding him from breaking the door and dragged him away.

"How dare she slam door on my face. I'm fucking ending that bitch" Taehyung mumbled as he shook Jungkook's grip away. He angrily stomped his way to the receptionist, with his friends trailing behind. They are angry as well but Yoongi is more than worried about Jimin and where he is.

"Excuse me! Where is the patient from the room number 1030 go? And why is an ugly bitch face sanitizing the room?" Tae almost screamed at receptionist who gave him a look.

"Sir, I ask you to mind your words before I call cops on you" the reception replied not even caring about the angry looks the boys giving her. She is just as arrogant as the woman cleaning the room.

"Oh yeah? I dare you to do that because I'm gonna sue this shit place for making our friend disappear and not even telling us that he is awake" Hoseok said stepping in and pulled his phone out as he quickly dialled a number.

"Hello, Kai. I'm at this Day Light hospital and I want a work done. It's either the head of this hospital meets me or I burn this shit to the ground. I'm giving you ten minutes." Hobi said as he hung the call and turned to the receptionist again.

"Just you wait" he warned her and the look of arrogance and the attitude she gave before was completely replaced by the fear that she is visibly shaking. Hobi smirked at her.

Hoseok is a cheerful and chill person until you are on his good side but once someone messed up and he starts getting angry, then he can be the death of them. Even his friends are scared of making him angry. An angry Hobi can make anyone shit their pants.

Just after a few minutes, a person in his fifties, dressed in suit, came running to the receptionist. She immediately stood up from her seat and bowed to him. She was startled of seeing their CEO at this time in the hospital. He never comes out of his room and only time she sees him was on the weekends, when he does the rounds with other seniors.

"Where is Mr. Jung?" He asked her breathlessly. He must have ran a long distance. She looked at him confused but then realised the whole situation as she looked at the boy that was sitting in the waiting hall infront of them. She shakily pointed at the direction where Hobi and the others were sitting and the man ran to them immediately. That is when the receptionist realised she screwed up big time.

"Mr. Jung" the man bowed to Hobi who noticed his presence and gave him a sick grin.

"Hello there, Mr. Whoever you are bald head. I think you are some stupid chief or something." Hobi snickered as he got up from his chair.

"I-I'm Song Young, t-the CEO of this hospital Mr. Jung." The man stuttered as he took a step back. Hoseok huffed at the man and glanced at the reception who is on the verge of crying, trembling uncontrollably.

"Do you know how shitty the staff in your hospital are? They don't know how to answer a fucking question. They don't know how to respect and they have the audacity to show attitude towards my friends." Hobi growled at the old man that was shaking in fear.

If it was any other time he would have felt bad for the old man but now the case was different. He felt rage and mostly furious that they treated them like shit and he is more irritated by the fact that they didn't even tell anything about Jimin.

"I'm sorry for the inconvenience Mr. Jung. I'll immediately fire them who were at fault and look through where your friend is." He said and rushed to the receptionist and ordered her to call everyone that is incharge of Jimin along with the cleaners, doctors and nurses, who were around him the whole time he stayed in the hospital.

Meanwhile Hoseok's friend Kai, who is also his personal secretary that takes care of everything for Hobi, has arrived at the hospital and bowed to him respectfully. Jackson also came because Namjoon called him. They both went to enquire about Jimin and came back with Song Young after a while.

The staff stood infront of Hoseok, nervously, hoping for their lives won't be at stake. After they heard who he is, now, they could only pray to God to be saved from loosing their jobs or the any worst that could happen.

Hobi's father is one of richest man in the construction industries of Korea and he owns a lot of buildings which includes the hospital they are in. He never used his status against anything or for his own sake because he hated his parents wealth which kept them away from him all the time.

Not that his parents hated him, ofcourse they love their one and only son but never have the time to show it. Even though they offered everything to him, he choose to live a normal life seperately from them. But at times like these he will not think twice to put his pride aside and help his friends. After all they are the ones that are filling the void in his heart.

Jackson came to the boys, "I saw him guys, he is with a girl and they both went in this car" Jackson showed the images he took from the security cameras. They looked at the pictures.

"Why didn't they inform us that he is awake?" Jin asked.

"The patient told us to not inform you even when he is checking out, we asked for his guardian that signed when he was admitted but he told us he didn't knew you that well and he has someone else to sign the discharge form." A nurse informed.

"Is it her who signed?" Jackson showed the image to the nurse and she nodded immediately. Receptionist brought the register and showed them her details. There she signed as Im Nayeon and adressed herself as Jimin's sister.

After all the details they gathered from the hospital, they asked Jackson to enquire about the girl and Hobi made Song Young to fire the rude staff. They should have known who they are messing with. They went back to their dorms hoping they would see Jimin there.