CRASHED DREAMS

Days have passed rather quickly. The seven friends are inseparable and became a center of attraction in the college. Ofcourse, they are seven handsome guys with excellent talents and skills. Everyone would get attracted by their magical aura.

Jimin became one with them, they loved the boy like other members. Jimin is so happy with his friends. After his family died, he became distant with people. He didn't even know how he let Tae into his comfort zone. Maybe they are soulmates, maybe they are destined to be together.

However, he didn't regret meeting Tae though, because of him, he got to meet five other amazing friends and he felt blessed to have them in his life. He loved them.

It's been three weeks after the movie night happened and today is the last day for finding, who the PJM is? Tomorrow, they have to report about it to Bang Sihyuk, if they failed, then their dream of being a band and idols will all be gone for good.

Jimin gave up on tracking, he said he couldn't hack in because the security is so strong and apologized to the boys. Though they said not to be bothered about it, they were disappointed that their last hope was gone too.

They asked Jackson if he found anything about PJM and all he said is that the singer's account is being used from Seoul, and the postal code. That means PJM is in Seoul. Except that, Jackson couldn't find anything too.

Now they gave up, leaving everything to their fate. If they still have a little hope, that is convencing Bang Sihyuk to give them a chance. But will he give it to them? Even though he loved the boys very much, he is persistent about the things being in the way he wants. He could easily push their requests away and he can be extremely cold.

Tae and Jungkook cried just by the thought that they will be rejected and someone else will be selected in their places as a band. Their friends tried to console them even though they were equally sad but hid their tears in. They have to be strong for the youngers.

With heavy hearts, they went back to their dorm rooms that evening. Praying and hoping for a miracle to happen the next day. Will it?

-

"Hyung, we can't be idols anymore right? We lost our chance right?" Jungkook asked, tears rolling down his cheeks as he laid his head on Tae's shoulder.

They are now going to their company to the meeting with their chairman. They are in Hoseok's car, driving on their way. No one is talking, feeling too much pain to utter a word. Tae didn't answer him, he just cried silently.

They finally reached the Hybe building and got off the car. Slowly dragging their feet towards the meeting hall. Jinyoung bowed to them and opened the door for them, following after.

"Hi boys, come, take your seats" Sihyuk greeted as he gestured them to sit in the seats. They bowed to him and sat in the chairs.

"So, did you find out who PJM is?" Sihyuk asked them but no one could answer. Their dreams are going to be crashed by the answer to his question and how could they dare to say a word? But someone has to answer, they can't be rude by just sitting with heads hanging low, without answering. So, Namjoon decided to speak for his friends.

"We couldn't find him, sir. We tried all the ways we could, but, no luck. All we knew is his postal code which is in Seoul. We are sorry that we failed" Namjoon stood up and bowed, his friends did the same.

"Okay, you can leave" Sihyuk said, his voice stern and face cold, which showed no expression as he stared at the boys infront of him.

"Sir, about our audition for idols, can we still become a band?" Namjoon asked hesitantly.

"Namjoon, we made a deal but you failed your mission. Now, leave" Sihyuk said and walked out.

All the friends are holding their saddens inside, to appear strong, to show they are good enough to be trustworthy and can do their best. They held their confidence as a shield but it crashed, just like their crashed dreams.

They are working as background singers and dancers for two years under Bighit, but no one knows their names, they have no fans to praise their hard work or appreciate their efforts. It's been hard for them to hide under a company name. They wanted to make their mark and show their talents to the world.

They worked hard to reach until here, they gave their best in the auditions and all of that has to go down with a simple 'no'. Just because they failed a mission which is not even fair for them to do. Now, they have no chance of leaving the company or living the dream, being an idol.

Jin broke into tears and it didn't take a second for others to fall into the sadness. They have lost their chance and Yoongi felt guilty for his mistake. He thought everything happened because of him, only if he kept his mouth shut and controlled his anger. They would have been happy now, probably training for their idol career.

Namjoon consoled his friends, they cried in the empty meeting room, only the walls being the witnesses of their tears and cries. They group hugged, consoling eachother.

They only have eachother now, only they know, how much of a struggles each of them faced. How hard they worked to come till here. How many endless days they strained their bodies to make this happen but when they were about to reach the end of that struggle, they were pushed back again.

Jinyoung stayed with them, watching the boys from afar. He felt bad for them, he has been seeing them for two years and every time, they always gave their best. They are the best singers and dancers of their company. He also hoped them to become a band and perform together.

He consoled them, telling they shouldn't lose their hope because Sihyuk would never let the gems like them go. They still have a chance and they should keep trying. Because they deserve to be idols after everything they have been through and Sihyuk knows that better than anyone.

They felt a bit encouraged by the olders words and thanked him for being considerate towards them. Later they left the building and went to their dorms.

Everyone needs alone time now, to come around. So they went back to their rooms, to get their thoughts together, to think what they are going to do next. Even though Jinyoung's words helped them a little, they didn't know if that would really happen.

Even if it did, how much more they have to wait for it to happen? Do they still have the energy to wait? Do they still have the same hope of becoming idols? Do they still want to try? Do they still want to become idols? Is the dream still alive after being crushed?

They have to think, they have to decide. They have to make a right choice, so they could atleast not make their parents sad by just hanging onto a never coming true dream.

That day all of them spent their alone time to think about their life. Their next step.

°•°•°•°•°

Sorry for the mistakes

Yeah, boring. Ik but think of it as a filler.

Thankyou lovelies 💜