MYG

The third box has words 'MYG' written on it. They opened the box and there are three photo frames and an album in it. There is a journal with a lot of hearts pasted on it. There is also a small jwellery box.

Tae took out a big frame and there are three people with Jimin. A man and a woman in their forties and a black haired girl around Jimin age were in the picture with him. Man and woman sat either side of Jimin in a swing and the girl has her arms crossed around Jimin's neck, her chin leaning onto his head. They are smiling widely at the camera.

"Isn't that JM constructions chairman?" Hobi pointed at the man in the picture.

"You know him?" Yoongi asked and Hobi nodded.

"He bought shares in my father's company few years ago, they were acquainted for a business trip to Japan, I saw him there." Hobi said as he remembered the day he met the man.

"Are they Jimin's parents?" Jin asked Tae, who answered that he didn't know either.

"I don't think so. His last name is Moon, my dad always called him Mr. Moon and Jimin's is Park" Hobi said.

They put the frame aside and took other one, in which there is a college of two pictures, in one Jimin is hugging the girl from the previous picture and in other she is kissing his cheek. Yoongi felt a pang in his heart as he looked at the picture.

They looked so happy in the picture and no one has ever saw Jimin smiling that widely. The girl is so pretty with a beautiful smile, long black hair and dark brown eyes with curly long lashes. She looked so cute.

There is another picture with all the people from the first picture and there is another girl instead of Jimin. It looked like a family portrait.

They opened the album and it was all filled with the black haired girl and Jimin's selfies and pictures. In every picture, Jimin looked so happy and the girl is too.

They opened the scrap book, some of pages were torn and some were crumpled by water. The ink on them spread all over by the water. Last few pages have Jimin's pictures pasted on them, some quotations written on the sides with glitter pens. Out of all, one quote caught their attention.

"If you compare my love with the whole universe, you will find more and more when you search for it's the end.
Because I will love you till the ends of that universe and if you can't find the end to it, then there is no end for my love for you too.
I love you Jiminnie."

The words were beautifully written in calligraphy with hearts filled in red, on the side and a picture of Jimin smiling happily on the other side with a 'love you' and roses sticker pasted in the corners

Who ever the person wrote this—might be the girl from previous pictures—must have loved Jimin, so much. The love she expressed in her words and the efforts she put into this scrap book only to express her love for Jimin, she really loves him. It looked childish but innocence in her love is pure and it shows.

They thought, Jimin loved her too, he stored all these memories of her in a locker so safely, like he treasures them.

Yoongi is in the verge of crying, he didn't knew Jimin had someone in his life and he thought he could be with him. All his hopes were destroyed and he felt heart broken. Only if he knew this before, he would not have fallen this hard for Jimin.

Reality is a bitch, trust me. When we are living in our fantasy world, trying to be happy— just like dreaming a beautiful dream in the mornings—reality hits like an alarm clock to wake us up.

It hurts to know the person we love is already in love with someone but they hid it without telling us. It hurts more than someone cheating in a relationship. To know all our hopes getting crashed and the closeness we have with them means nothing to them but it means everything to us.

Just a small smile from them can make our day. Just a simple hi can bring a wide smile on our face. Just a little touch can make our heart race like any fastest thing on earth. Just a sweet complement can make us blush a burning red on our cheeks.

Every small gestures they make towards us is enough for us to be happy because we are so madly in love with them. But seeing all those means nothing to them, it hurts like hell and Yoongi is feeling the same now.

Yoongi never thought of being in a relationship. All his life, he chased after his dream, to become a music producer, to write songs and sing them on stage holding a mike in his hands. He never had time to think about other things but when he met Jimin, something about the boy, pulled Yoongi into his world.

Now he is lost in there, for the fact that he is alone in there and Jimin won't be with him is killing him and Yoongi doesn't know what to do now. He felt disabled.

He took the small jwellery box and tried to open it but it has a tiny lock that kept the box closed. When Jungkook took it from him to open it, he just grabbed the box, shaking his head. He placed it back inside and closed the box.

He has had enough till now and he can't see anymore. His heart is aching too much and he couldn't look at the other painful things that were hidden in that jwellery box. All of this is too much for him and he felt like crying and screaming at the top of his lungs.

Yoongi stood up from the floor and slowly walked out the room. He left with a broken heart, his life felt miserable for him. The dream he worked hard to make it true was crashed and the first ever person he loved, has another one to love him.

Why does this have to happen to him? Jimin is his first love and before he could express it, it became one sided forever. Why does his first love has to be someone else's love? The two most important things he loved with all his heart has to leave him. What did he do to deserve this pain?

If it was the old Yoongi before two months ago, he'd have scoffed at the situation and dusted himself off like it was nothing but, now, he has gone all soft and his heart felt like bleeding from the pain and strokes it received once at a time.

Yoongi broke after leaving the dorm room. His friends didn't stop him, they knew it will be hard on him. They knew that they can't do anything to stop his pain. They just need to give him time to figure out.

That day they left the room with hurt unlike everytime, they left laughing and smiling at Jimin whenever they visited him. But now, they were hurt by Jimin.