1

My name is Y/n Y/l/n I'm a triplet, my brother's names are Zack and Cody. Even though we're triplets, we've got completely different personalities.

My brothers are assholes, they're in the popular group, They're troublemakers who like to bully people and they don't give a fuck about school and let's not forget, they like to show off.

On the other hand, I am a loner, I love to be alone and at school, I'm invisible and I like it that way even though I'm really smart and is liked by the teachers and workers there.

Would usually like to wear dark, baggy, oversized clothes and never, I mean never, take off my face mask.

I won't tell you why because It's personal.

Anyways, let me tell you about the school, I'm in the 11th grade. This year was a bit different because Javon Walton. came back to school and everyone wanted to be friends with him.

Javon had become a well-known actor and his twin brother Jaden is a baseball player both of them are good looking and that's why every girl was head over heels in love with them.

I honestly didn't care that much about them, now let's get back to the present. I got up at my usual time, took a shower, and changed into a random hoodie.

I walked to school, taking a little stop at the cafe I usually stop at. "Hey, Y/n/n the usual?" he asked. "Yes, Mr Fernandez" He handed me my usual order.

His famous breakfast sandwich.

"Gracias" I handed him the money "No, it's free for you" he said. "No, no, I can't. You're like a daughter I never had" he said "thank you, but I love you and can't do this" I said placing the money into the tip jar.

He thanked me and I walked out, continuing my walk to school. When I reached there, the school was empty as usual.

Always come to school super early because. I love the vibe of the of the school being empty. I would sit against my locker and finish any assignments, projects, or homework that I haven't done or finished While listening to music.

Phil the janitor came to wipe and we talked while he mopped the floors. I saw miss Thompson carrying many bags and it looked like she was struggling so I helped her.

"Thank you Y/n" "of course, how is the baby?" I asked "Well, she's a lot of work" She said.

I sat with Missus Thompson till the bell rang and went to class and sat at the last chair in the corner. Hopefully no one sits next to me.

The classroom started to fill up and thankfully no one sat next to me.

Halfway through the lesson the door opened and the Walton twins came.

They looked around and they only empty seats were the two next to me.

fuck

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}

Q: Do we like Y/n's personality?