7

I woke up and walked downstairs to see the table full of delicious food. "Happy birthday little sis" Zach said ruffling my hair, I sat down and ate my favorite breakfast then went to school. 

I opened my locker and was surprised to see balloons coming out and letters falling down from it. 

"Happy birthday!!" my friends yelled coming out of nowhere, popping a confetti cannon, I was surprised no one really remembered my birthday, always my brothers, but not me, since they barely knew we are related. 

"Happy birthday girl! you're finally 16" Jayla said, hugging me "welcome to the gang, little one" Javon said patting my head and I glared at him. 

"who's Idea was this?" I asked "Jaden" Kylee replied, I looked at him and he had a huge smile on his face. 

"Do you like it?" he asked nervously scratching his neck, "this is the first time someone does something like this for me so yeah, I really like it thanks" I said, hugging him. He hugged me back squeezing me lightly which caused some weird feeling to erupt in my stomach. 

It wasn't a bad one..I think. 

I grabbed my things and placed the balloons and let your cards back in my locker. All day people wished me a happy birthday, in class, in the corridors, and at recess people and most of them, I didn't know who they were. 

At lunch, my brother sat next to me which wasn't usual at all, even people at my table were surprised to see them. 

"What do you want?" I asked annoyed "what? can't we sit with our sister and her friends?" They said "I'll ask you again, what do you want?" "Fine, since this year you actually made friends, even though if they're dorks like you" "Zack, Cody what do you want? You're really gonna come here? And just bully my friends"

"No, no, we just want to invite them to the party" they he said "why would they come to your birthday party? You're assholes" I said. "Ouch, but did you forget? were triplets" Zach said.

"Unfortunately No, I didn't" I said "You're really mean for a girl whose birthday is today" Cody said "any friends of Y/n? My sister is invited to the party at (y/h/l) now bye losers" They said leaving.

"I'm so sorry for them" "It's alright, so about the party" Javon said "You're welcome to come, but I'll mostly be up in my room watching Netflix on my bed" "What why" "because I want too" I said "no, we're coming and we're having fun" Jayla said. 

"You do you, I'll just watch Netflix" "No, we're gonna pull you out of bed" Jaden said and the bell rang. "oh, sorry, did you hear that? I need to go" I said and quickly got up. "Y/n wait" Jaden said and I started to speed. 

Jaden started walking after me and I soon started to run "I don't want to run after you Y/l/n" Jaden yelled "Then don't!" 

After 5 minutes of running around he finally trapped me and pushed me against the locker, not hurting me Jaden placed his arms around me and looked down at me.

For some reason cheeks heated up, Looking at Jade and Breathless right above of me with his arms around me really made me feel this weird feeling would that I read in books but never really felt. 

"You're gonna come" he said and I stayed quiet "Y/n, you have to come. You're gonna come, and you're gonna have fun, and I'm gonna make sure of that. I'm gonna come, even if it means coming into your room and see you without your mask" he said "okay?"

I couldn't answer, I just did quiet, thank God for the mask because if I wasn't wearing it, he'd see my red cheeks 

"Y/n got it" he said again and I nodded "words I need to hear you" he said "Yes I mean okay" I said and he took his arms away from my sides. 

"Great I'll see you there" he said and walked away. 

What the hell just happened to me? 

Why did I act like this? 

Why did I feel like this? 

What the fuck is going on!?

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}

Q: If your crush did what Jaden did what will your reaction be?