26

I woke up in Jaden's arms and smiled, turning around to see him still asleep.

I creased his cheek and a smile made it onto his face. He slowly opens his eyes and looked at me.

"Good morning" I said "morning" he mumbled "did you sleep well?" I asked, and he nodded "but I still want to sleep" he said "alright but I'll get up and get ready"

"For what?" he asked "for the day" I said and he nodded.

I got out of bed and into the bathroom, I washed my face, brushed my teeth and hair, then got back to my sleeping boyfriend.

I can't believe I'm saying it, I have a boyfriend

It's so weird I never really thought I'd ever have a boyfriend, but here we are.

"Babe" I said and he hummed "Jay wake up" I said "don't call me Jay" he said and I chuckled. "What should I call you then Jaden?" "no call me babe again" he said, surprising me a little "why?" I questioned.

"Because it sounds wonderful when you call me that" he said "it does?" "Mhmm don't call me by my name"

"Alright Jdub wake up" I said and he looked at me "what?" I laughed and so did he "you know what"

"Okay are you gonna come now or am I going to have breakfast along?" "ummm I don't know. Should I have breakfast with my best friend or a girlfriend?" he asked looking at me "with your best friend, I said "nah I'm gonna have it in my girlfriend" he said leaning in for a kiss, but I backed away giggling "meet me downstairs when you're done"

I walked downstairs and saw my parents at the table having breakfast "Oh Y/n we didn't see you there" my mom said

"good morning" I said "what are you so happy about this early in the morning?" my father asked "what don't you want me to be happy?" I said.

No, it's not that sweetheart I of course wanted to be happy 24/7 but I don't know this time you look like you're extra happy" he said "I guess that means you have to create prom yesterday" my mom said happy.

"We did" Jaden said coming into the kitchen "oh Jaden, what are surprised we didn't know you were here" my mom said.

"Sorry I thought Y/n told you guys I spent the night here yesterday" he said "I don't remember her tell me anything" my dad said looking at me and I looked at my mom "oh right Y/n told me about it and I told her yes"

Nice save mom

"Oh okay...if that's so" "Jaden come have breakfast with us do you like pancakes?" "I love them" he said taking my hand and going to the table.

"So what to tell us anything about yesterday?" my mom asked "Umm I don't know what to say we had fun" "oh come on Y/n tell us everything"

"To be honest, I thought you were going to have a panic attack and decide to return home" my dad said truthfully.

I mean, he wasn't wrong that did happen

"Actually, I did have a panic attack" I said "what really? Why didn't you tell us??" My parents asked surprised to hear that. "don't worry I was fine Jaden helped me through it" I said looking at him.

"Really wow that's..amazing I'm really happy he did" my dad said very happy to hear that "you know you surprise me every day Walton in a good way, of course"

I could see Jaden trying to hide his smile, but failed too

"Actually Mr and Mrs Y/l/n I wanted to tell you something" he said "what is it?" they asked "so yesterday I asked your daughter to be my girlfriend she said yes, and I am very happy about that, and I promised her to treat her the way she should be treated, like a princess. I wanted you to know and to hear it from me- us so that you won't be that mad at us for not telling you"

"I was just wondering if you guys are okay with me dating your daughter" I could see the shock and both my parent's faces.

I mean, I don't blame them I too can't believe that I'm dating.

"Uhh is that true Y/n" my mother asked and I nodded "and I'm very happy with him" I said.

"Dad are you okay?" I asked since he was saying nothing "umm yea I'm just a little shocked" he said.

"In a good way, or.." "in a good way, of course, I just can't believe my little girl is dating someone" he said.

"I'm very happy that the person you're dating is Jaden Walton, he is a very good young man, and I know that he won't play with your heart" "so are you guys okay with us dating?" Jaden asked and they nodded.

"But know this, just like I told you yesterday, if you hurt my little girl, I'll come for you" "don't worry sir I won't"

After we finished breakfast, we went to the Walton's house and spent the day with his family.

Jess and Dj were so happy to hear that Jaden and I are dating.

"So I never really took you on a real first date at seven, so we're officially dating now I would like to take you on one" he said and I smiled.

"I would love that"

-

-

-

{vote, comment, follow}

Q: Happyy new years everyone!! What's one thing you want to accomplish this yeas :)