25

"You two are dating!?" Jaden and I looked at each other and kissed again "are we dating" I asked him and he smiled "yes. we. are."

"WHAT!" everyone yelled and we laughed at their reaction"what when were HOW!??" "I don't know it just happened" we said. "how did that happen?" "tell us everything" they said "sorry we do not have time" Jaden said.

"We have to go" he said taking my hand "where are you two going" Jayla yelled "somewhere" Jaden replied and we both started running.

"where are we going" I laughed "you'll see" he said and after running for a few more minutes and suddenly he turn me around and smashes his lips on mine.

I was surprised by his sudden move but I kissed him back, his hands made their way to my waist and I happily wrapped my arms around him. He pulled me in smiling into the kiss which made me smile too.

When we pulled away and both of us had smiles on our faces "what was that for?" I asked and he shrugged "because I can and really wanted to" "your crazy" I said "too bad your stuck with me now" "I don't think that's bad" 

I leaned in and kissed him again "now tell me why did you bring us here" I said "because I knew my siblings were going to ask a million questions about us and that would eventually annoy us so I took you away" "wow smart" "I know I am" "shut up" I laughed playfully hitting him.

"Sooo what do you wanna do now?" I asked looking around "how bout we just walk, walk and talk" he said and I nodded "I like that idea"

Jaden held my hand kissing it and locked our fingers together making me blush "come on let's go"

-Jaden's pov-

Y/n and I talked about the most random things and it was the best, I heard her stomach lightly rumble and asked her if we should go get something to eat since we both seem to be hungry and she nodded. 

We walked to the nearest food place and saw the pizza hut and taco bell place, it was one building but it had both restaurants.

We couldn't really decide on what to get and since we were hungry and the smell of both food filled the air we chose both.

We got pizza and Tacos.

We didn't want to eat there since the weather was nice and eating outside sounded better. We walked to the park and sat on the top of the kid's playing area.

"Mhmm so good" she hummed and making me smile "you have something on-" I said "here" she wiped her cheek her "no your-you know what let me get it" I said wiping her upper left lip.

I could see Y/n's cheek turning pink "your cute when your flustered" I said and her cheeks went a shade darker "stoppp" she said and I laughed at her cuteness.

After we were done eating we cleaned up the small mess we made, I saw her shivering a little and took off my blazer "here" I said wrapping it around her. "no Jaden you don-" "yes I do now keep it on you, I don't want you to get sick"

I walked her home and now were standing at her doorstep "this was really fun" she said "I'm glad you made me do this" "I'm glad you agreed to do this" "I don't want this to end yet" she said "how about you spend the night here" "but your par-" "my parents won't mind"

I texted my parents asking them if it was okay and they said it was fine. We entered her house and walked upstairs to her room. 

Y/n gave me one of my hoodies that she stole from my room and her brother's sweatpants to wear, Y/n came out of the bathroom and placed her hand on her face "ready to see my boring face again"

"Yes I'm ready to see your beautiful natural face" I said pushing her hand away from her face. I gasped and her eyes widened "what??" she asked "y-your" "my what!?" she asked scared "your face! It's beautiful!!" 

"Oh my god you almost gave me a heart attack" she said and I laughed hugging her "I'm sorry but it's true your so beautiful" I said and lifted her chin up to kiss her lips.

"I love you" I said and she smiled "I love you too" 

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}

Q: So what are your thoughts on prom? do you like it?