10

-Jaden's pov-

I was bored and had nothing to do so I called Y/n.

Hey voice, brought butterflies to my stomach "Hey I'm bored" "Hey bored I-" "don't you dare" I said and she giggled.

"I'm at the playground at the park, you can come if you want. There aren't really that many children playing he said. sure, I'll come I said wearing my sneakers.

I walked to the park and looked for the kids play area as I walk closer to it. I saw someone on the swings, and I know I was Y/n.

I tiptoes to her and scared her "boo!" I yelled, and she didn't even flinch "oh hey" she said "how did you not get scared?" I asked confused "please my brothers are Zack and Cody, what do you expect?" she said and I chuckled.

"So what are you doing here?" I asked "I don't know I like being here it's nice and quiet" She said "cool..wanna play?" I asked and she looked at me "play what?" "I don't know here" I said meaning the kids games.

"No" she laughed "why not?" "Because I'm not a kid" "well I am" I snatched the book from her and climbed up the ladder.

"Jaden Walton get back here" she yelled running after me, I ran over the bridge and slid down the slide. Y/n did the same and I climbed the jungle gym "Jadennn" Y/n whind and I chuckled.

Y/n couldn't swing across the jungle gym and fell, My heart dropped and I quickly ran to her.

"Y/n are you okay?" "Yeah I'm fine" she laughed "Hey where is my book?" She asked and I looked around and saw that I had left it on the floor not too far away.

We looked at each other and quickly got up running toward it. I'm a ticket, but I snatched it from her and was about to run when she jumped on my back.

"Give it back" she said trying to take it, but I held onto it and didn't let go, I lost balance and fell and somehow Y/n was on top of me.

She was laughing, and her hair had fallen out of her messy bun and fell perfectly on her shoulder. She was laughing and I couldn't help but wonder

How did I not know this girl existed sooner? She is perfect to me

Y/n asked if I was OK and I nodded.

"Aha I got it!" she said in victory "is it just me or is it hot in here?" she asked "maybe you should take your mask off" I said "ha ha nice try but that's not gonna happen"

"When is it going to happen?" I asked "I don't know maybe soon but don't get your hopes up" she said getting up.

"Come on weirdo let's get some food I'm hungry" "aww the princess is hungry" I teased and she groaned "didn't I tell you not to call me a princess"

"Yeah you're not the boss of me I could call you whatever I want" I said and she chuckled "okay Jdub let's go"

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}

Q: Do you like or would you like to play around in the kid's playground?