4

Jaden was struggling with math so Mr. Jackson had asked me to tutor him and Jaden was happy to hear that. 

He invited me to his house this afternoon, I told my parents and they had no problem with it. Their house wasn't that far so I just walked there, I rang the doorbell and the huge man answered it. 

"Hello can I help you?" "Umm, I'm here for Jaden" I said  "oh, you must be Y/n come and in" he said and he opened the door for me to get in. 

When I got in, his father called for him, Jaden came downstairs and told his parents that we were going to be in his room studying.

I got into his room and noticed the Lego sculptures next to his window "You like legos?" I asked and he quickly tried to put them away "no, no don't hide them they're cool" I said and his cheeks turned a light shade of pink "thanks" he smiled.

"Where do you want to study?" I asked and he looked around on "the bed?" "sure" Jaden's bed was a queen size so we sat comfortably. 

I opened our math textbook and asked What does he not understand and he replied with "everything" I was surprised "Everything?" 

"Yep, everything It's a miracle that I know the time's table" he said making me laugh "Okay, Dumbass open your textbook to page..." 

When it comes to studying and learning, there are many strategies; you just have to find the right one that suits you. 

Mines are my notes and flashcards that I make Jaden learns faster when you link it to his favorite sport, baseball. 

We finished one chapter today and I even gave him a small quiz to do which he did a great job on. "9/10 good job Jaden" "Thank you, I have a great teacher, he said and someone knocked on the door. 

It was his little brother "mom says dinner's ready" "all right I think I should go now" I said making my way downstairs. 

"No wait my mom wants to meet you" Javon said and he took me to the kitchen where she was "Hello you must be Y/n, it's nice to finally meet you" "Nice to meet you too, Mrs. Walton" 

"Oh, you can call me jess, please tell me how Jaden is doing I hope he wasn't hard to deal with" she said "he is doing great. Actually, he might be smarter than I thought he is" "that's something that's not something you hear every day" Jayla his older sister said. 

"Y/n you should have dinner with us, my mom made quesadillas" Daelo said "sorry little dude, as much as I love quesadillas I can't, my parents are waiting for me" I lied.

"Y/n why do you wear a mask?" Kaylee Jayla's best friend asked "Are you sick?" before I could reply, Javon and Jaden said "she is not sick or insecure she just likes to be a mystery" 

"A mystery?" their father asked confused "Yup now I gotta go, I have a nice dinner" I said and left their house.

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}

Q: do you like quesadillas?