5

-Jaden's pov-

Y/n was helping me with math and both Javon and in physics. She was also helping Jayla memorize her history. and geography. 

She comes to my games every once in a while and I really like her and so does my whole family.

I think I'm starting to develop a small crush on her, even though I don't know much about her. I like what I already know. 

Her personality is what I love, She's sweet, funny, and mean at the same time but when she is mean, she's not actually being mean, she's just joking around and she's a fun person to be around and I love how she doesn't care about our fame like most of our friends do, or should I say, fake friends.

Y/n came into school and was wearing this : (If you don't like it just imagine something else)

 She had her hair open, which wasn't usual beacuse she usually has it in a messy bun, I'm not complaining or anything she looks amazing in both

 She had her hair open, which wasn't usual beacuse she usually has it in a messy bun, I'm not complaining or anything she looks amazing in both. This was her hair hairstyle: (If you don't like it just imagine somethings else)

"Hey Y/n/n" "hey weirdos" "You're so mean" "well deal with it" she giggled and I found my stomach Tingle, and not in a bad way "Let's go" she said closing her locker after getting out what she needed

The day went by quickly and I had baseball practice after school, I asked Y/n to come, and she said she'll try but She'll go to the library first.

Y/n came halfway through practice and sat on the bleachers, she opened her book and started to read. I finished practice and walked up to her. I sat beside her and noticed her eyebrows were furrowed meaning she is mad. 

"Hey, what's wrong? Why are you mad?" I ask "Nothing" she mumbled, not even taking her eyes off the book so I snatched it away from her, and she gasped. "Hey! give her back!" 

"Not until you tell me what's wrong" I said, raising my hand "Jaden, give it back" she said seriously but I shook my head "no"

"Jaden!" she whined and I chuckled "tell me what's wrong first" I said again and she huffed "fine..I couldn't fin..." She mumbled quietly "what? I didn't get that" "I said I couldn't..." "Y/n I can't hear you" "I didn't find the book I wanted okay!" she finally said.

"You're mad because of that?" "Yes, because of that stupid waiter wrote a huge cliffhanger at the end of the book so now I don't know what happened to Violet, does she die or does she not?? and Jaden, I HAVE to know" she said seriously.

I laughed and handed her her book back "you're such a bookworm" I said and she rolled her eyes "Shut up" and walked away "wait for me!" I chuckled Running after her. 

Y/n decided to show me the cafe she loves and always goes to, I've never heard of it, but it was really nice to be there. It had cool vibes and not many people were in there. 

She was really close to the manager and the people working there since it was a family cafe, we talked for a while there about random things and then She got a message from her parents asking her to come back home, so she had to leave. 

I went back home and I couldn't sleep because I was thinking of Y/n so I grabbed my laptop and searched for the book Y/n was searching for and found it on Amazon.

I placed it in my cart and ordered it without waiting a second.

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}

Q: What is the book you want but can't get yet?