14

Today is Javon and Jaden's birthday and of course, I was invited to the party.

I grabbed their gifts and said goodbye to my parents and left. I reach the Walton's house and rang the doorbell Jess opened it and was happy to see me.

She let me in, and I gave her the boy's gift, she thanked me and place them on the table with all the other gifts.

"Y/n!! You came" Jayla said, hugging me "Jaden has been sitting around waiting for you to come" DJ said.

I walk to Jaden and please my hands on his eyes "guess" I said, and he immediately said "Y/n/n!" and turned around and hug me.

He was so happy to see me, Javon came and said that he and Jaden want to talk to me about something serious, and took me to the kitchen.

"Are you guys okay?" I asked "yea we just wanted to tell you what we want as our birthday gift" "is it rude to say that" I chuckled, and they playfully, rolled their eyes.

"I already bought your gifts, but I want to hear what you want" I said they were so happy to hear that "we wanna see your face"

Before I could say anything, they said "please Y/n, we've been friends for a long time now, and to be honest it seems like our friendship is not ending anytime soon" "plus we Promise we won't tell or Judge you, we just want to see what you look like without a mask on"

"Fine" I said "Y- wait did she say what I think she said" Javon said surprised " I think I heard her say fine"

-Jaden's POV-

"You guys I'll show you my face" and I said, and we were still shocked "really?" We and she nodded.

"Okay show us" Javon said excited, we sat down on the stools and waited for Y/n to remove your mask.

She pulled it down and I felt my heart flutter "Oh my God you're beautiful!" we turned around and saw Jayla standing there.

Kylee came and asked "what's beautiful" Y/n had already put her mask back on "Y/n just revealed her face?" Javon said and she gasped.

"Y/n please show me your face I didn't see it and I don't think it's fair that they also with except for me" Kylee bagged.

"Okay" Y/n took her mask off again and just like Jayla, she gasped I mean I don't blame them. She is so gorgeous.

"Smile" they said, and she did my stomach filled with butterflies. She has such a beautiful smile.

"I love it why do you wear a mask??" They ask confused "personal reason" "honestly if you weren't my brother's best friend, I would've dated you" Jayla said and Y/n blushed.

"Jaden what do you think of Y/n without a mask?" Daelo set coming out of nowhere, everyone looked at me and waited for my answer.

"I think she looks beautiful" I felt my cheeks heat up and I'm guessing everyone noticed since they were giggling. "Okay guys let's get back to the party now" Y/n said putting on her mask again.

We all walked out of the kitchen and back to the party.

The whole time I couldn't stop thinking of Y/n, I imagined Y/n in many ways but none of them were as beautiful as she looked in reality.

At the end of the party Y/n offered to stay around and help clean up and we told her to takeoff the mask and surprisingly she did.

My parents were also surprised to see Y/n's face without a mask, they complement to do of course. When we were done Y/n said goodnight and left.

I am so in love with her

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}