6

I opened an Instagram live and my brother Javon joined me, we just sat there, talked, and did random shit.

I got a message from Y/n saying that she is watching the live "Yo y/n/n says she's watching the live and thinks we are acting like Like little children" I said "excuse me, bookworm you have nothing to say about us" Javon Joked and Y/n sent me the middle finger Emoji. 

I showed Javon and he gasped "fuck you Y/n" he said giving her the little finger and we both chuckled. We talked a bit about school and decided to read the comments. 

I was surprised to see that many people were asking who, y/n is.

"Y/n is our friend" Javon said. "She's really cool, smart, and has. Really funny humor. Y/n can be really Moody at times, but really cu- I mean sweet at other" The comments blew up.

They kept pointing out how I was about to call her cute and I found my cheeks heat up, I then remembered that Y/n is watching the live and panicked that she might read the comments so I quickly grabbed my phone and turn and ended the live. 

Javon laughed at me "You just expose yourself" he said and my face heat up, so I punched him in his arm "oww what was that for?" He groaned, rubbing the place I punched him "Shut up. You know what's for"

 Next morning I was worried to see Y/n beacuse I didn't want to explain anything, and especially not my crush on her. 

I waited at our usual spot and waited for her, she came and I found my heart beating faster as she came closer and closer to the table "hey" she sat sitting down. 

She seemed cool not mad, not angry, not even weirded out "yesterday's live was so funny" she chuckled. 

"You are so weird. I love it" she was not mad, which made me feel relieved.

At lunch the guys, of course, saw the live and had to tease me "Here comes your girlfriend" They chuckled and I and I shushed them.

"you guys are quieter than usual and there isn't a good sign, what's going on?" Y/n said sitting in front of me. 

"Y/n what did you think of Jaden calling you cute in his live" they said and my face immediately went red. "What are you talking about?" she asked confused "Jaden was going to call you cute in his live yesterday" they explained and at this moment I wished the ground would suck me in. 

"Oh righttt" "it's fine, I know it was a I know he was just joking around" she said. 

Little did she know.....

Tables away we saw the cool kids table, and they were Being so loud and annoying, they even made a nerd trip. 

"Zach and Cody are assholes" Javon said "I know they're jerks" I added and the whole table agreed.

"Yep, I hate living with them" Y/n said and the whole looked at her "Living with them?" we said. Confused "Bro they're my brothers, were triplets. Didn't you guys know that" She said and we were so shocked.

"No!"

"Wait what!?" 

"What are you serious"

"NO YOU DIDN'T TELL US!"

"She must be lying there is no way she's related to them"

"How is she- nahh she trippin"

Y/n chuckled "You never mentioned that" Jayla said "you never told us your name was Y/l/n" "right, I probably forgot"she said and I looked at my brother in disbelief. 

"Oh we just talked shit about them in front of you, we're so sorry" I said "Oh no, no. don't be sorry. I'm the one sorry. I should have strangled them with my umbilical cord" She said, and we laughed. 

"So is that fine if we talk shit about them in front of you?" miles asked "yup I don't care" she said "Honestly, you're full of secrets, aren't you?" "we get to know a new one every day" 

"What can I say? I like to be mysterious" she winked and left.

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}

Q: I can be rude to my siblings but if someone else was..we are going to have a problem, is that just me??