3

After the little cafeteria talk, Javon and Jaden kept bugging me, waiting at my locker, sitting with me in class and at lunch, Like right now. 

"Ughh leave me alone" I said "Nope, not until you tell us your name" Javon said "and be our friend" Jaden added. "Why me? Why do you wanna be my friend so bad when you have million other people who want to be your friends" I asked annoyed. 

"Because you're cool" "and you're mysterious, no student really knows who you are and what's your name" "are you always this determined to make friends?" I asked. 

"Nope, only for you" they said "wow thank you I'm flattered" I said "does that mean you'll tell us your name now?" they smiled excitedly. 

"Yes but that'll come with a cost" "you want money" Javon asked "No I don't want your money" I said annoyed "okay then what is it?" 

"If you really want to be my friend, I dare you to get another food tray and when you reach the middle of the cafeteria, fake trip in front of everyone" I said and they were surprised. 

"So you want us to embarrass ourselves?" "Yes" "You're a horrible person" Javon said "yet you're the ones who want to be my friend" I said and they chuckled. 

Javon and Jaden got up and sat back at their table, I thought they wouldn't do it but minutes later they got up, got their trays, and when they reached the middle of the cafeteria they tripped and fell to the floor. 

In front of everyone and all eyes were on them. 

Jaden had milk spilled all over his shirt and apple sauce on Javon. Everyone laughed and they looked at me and smiled. 

The bell rang and I got up and went to class, at the end of the day, both twins came to my locker with huge smiles on their faces. 

"Come on" they said "we did our part of the deal, now it's time for you to do yours" they said. 

"Fine, My name is Y/n" "that's a pretty name" Jaden said "thank you and by the way, If you really wanna be friends I have some rules" I said and they waited for me to say what were they.

The first rule, I don't want your fame or money so don't post my pictures- oh that reminds me don't take pictures of me without permission I hate it, third I hate socializing so don't expect me to go to parties and be friends with all your friends and fourth rule if I find out that this is a joke, prank or even a stupid bet, you're done. Trust me I might not look like it but I can make your life hell in a number of seconds"

"Okay we did not expect that but we will respect your wishes" they said and I closed my locker "good" 

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}

Q: Do you think they did enough to earn your respect?