9

We had a free period, so Javon and Jaden decided to chill out at The Art Room. The teacher trusted me and she made the boys promise to not make a mess.

Javon took out his phone and started an Instagram live "Hey guys, it's me Javon wanna walton and Jaden Jdub walton"

I watched them as they laughed and messed around with their fans and when they talk to me their fans would ask to see me. "No, you can't" I yelled and we all laughed.

A while later, I felt hands on my shoulder and smiled, knowing who they belonged to.

"Yes, Jaden" "Please let them see you" he said "Nope, my voice is enough" I said "Y/n you know I love you right" Jaden said smiling cheekily.

"What-" Jaden pulled me toward the live "that's Y/n" Javon laughed, and I quickly turned around, hiding my face against Jaden's chest.

"Y/n let them see you" he chuckled "No" "come on, people are begging, look at the comments" they said.

"I don't want to show them my face" I said "Y/n, you're wearing a mask" they chuckled "I don't know.." "Please" I turned around and waved at Javon's phone.

The comment section blew up asking many questions about me "see they love you" Jaden said, and I playfully rolled my eyes.

Our free period ended, so we had to walk back to our next lesson.

Jaden and I spent most of the day together. I read while also watching him practice baseball, he offered to teach me how to play, but I would always decline.

He would make such a few huge fuss about it, just like a toddler, which made me laugh, I decided to go to the Waltons house and help Javon study.

Halfway through Jaden came and sat next to me "Hello? Can we help you?" "Why are you here?" Javon asked. "To study, of course" he said, opening his textbook.

"Aren't you good at Chem already?" Javon said "I thought you got a 19 out of 20 last Test" he added.

"Yeah, that's true but what's going to happen if I studied more?" he said and I raised a brow.

"You ghate studying" I said "ughh fine, I'm bored" he finally says "It's been an hour" I chuckled "It feels like an eternity" he said.

"give us 30 minutes" I said and he groaned "Fine" Jaden got on his phone and I couldn't help it but touch his fluffy hair.

He seemed to like it, so I kept on playing with his hair an hour later. I woke him up "What, are you done?" He asked, and I nodded.

"Finally" he said getting up "what should we do?" he asked "I don't know, You're the one who wanted to spend time with me" I said.

"I know, but what should we do?" he said "Watch a movie?" I suggested "sure Let's watch going red, you love Disney" he said and I giggled.

"Okay come on, let's go" I said getting going to Jaden's room.

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}

Q: What's your favorite Disney movie?

Masked girl ~ Jaden Waltonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें