24

-Y/n's POV-

I was really nervous at first but something in Jaden made me wanna go to prom.

I held his hand while we walked into school, I'm not going to lie and say that I wasn't scared cause I was terrified.

My heart fell into my stomach when we entered those doors and I saw people's eyes on us...on me

Jaden squeezed my hand, not too much, not too little, just the right amount to reassure me that he was there and that everything was going to be okay.

We saw our group of friends and walked toward them "Hey guys" Jaden smiled "hey" "why do you look so happy" Javon asked curiously.

I was looking around feeling a bit uncomfortable with all these people watching at me when Javon said "don't worry Y/n/n"

Suddenly we heard my brother Cody yelling "stop staring weirdos!" "Anyone looking at our sister in a weird way will get punched in the face and if I hear anyone talking shit about her trust me we're gonna end you" Zack said, and immediately everyone looked away.

I looked at my brothers and thanked them, they smiled and gave me a thumbs up.

"Hey wanna dance" Jaden asked and I was a bit hesitant "yes she does because all of us do" Jayla said and we all went to the dance floor.

Jaden started dancing which made me laugh "What" he laughed "nothing" I said "come on dance with me" he said and I shook my head. I" don't dance" I said.

"Yes you do now come on" he said taking my hands and moving them. "Jaden stop I don't dance" I laughed. "Yes you do" He placed his hands on my hips and swayed them "stop" I said and he smiled "no"

"Why are you doing this?" "Because I wanna dance with you" he said, and my smile widened a slow song played, and I happily placed my arms on his shoulders. Jaden had his hands on my waist and pulled me closer to him.

At the end of this song, we went back to our table, and our friends told us that people had organized some fun games and competitions for us to play so we decided to join them.

We first played the egg on a spoon game the gift unwrapping game, spin the bottle, who did it, never have I ever, truth, or dare, and many more.

-Jaden's POV-

The more games we played the more it got daring.

I could clearly see people crushing on Y/n and trying to leave hints and shoot their shot with her.

For example, Y/n and I didn't want to join the spin-the-bottle game but people kept pressuring us which we didn't like. Then it came to truth or dare guys would ask Y/n if she thinks they're attractive, which pissed me off.

We are playing a really risky game. Where are you to pass the card to the person next to you using your lips when it came to Y/n's turn the guy purposely blew the card away and tried to kiss her.

I quickly pushed him away "dude what the fuck" I said mad Javon stopped me before I could punch him in the face.

"You know what Y/n let's go" I said taking her hand and leaving and our friends came with us.

-Y/n's POV-

"Hey are you okay?" I asked him and he hummed "Jaden" I stopped walking stopping him with me. "What is everything okay?" he asked "are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine but are you?" I said "yeah" "don't worry" I said and he sighed "fine I was really pissed by his stupid move" he finally confessed "I understand why you'd be pissed off but you don't have to worry" "I know I just..." "it's okay" I giggled

"What?" "nothing you're just cute when you're jealous" I said, and his cheeks turned pink "you're cute" he said.

"Okay you two stop being all cute" Jayla said "ughh you two should date already" "we should" I said and Jaden smiled "yea we should" he leaned in and kissed me passionately, we pulled apart and saw everyone's mouth open.

"how- what- wait- huh??" we laughed at their reaction "wait there is no way THIS was your FIRST kiss" Kylee said and we giggled "NO WAY!! WHAT!!" 

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}

Q: So...your Jaden's girlfriend now, how do you feel :)