8

When I told my parents that my friends are coming over and that I will be celebrating my birthday with them, they were over the moon.

My mother took me shopping for a dress, but I told her that I don't want to wear a dress so we looked for an outfit instead.

I did my hair a little and got my nails done, because why not.

This was my look (if you don't like it, just imagine something else)

Someone knocked on my door, and I asked her to us and "it's me Jaden" I quickly put my mask on and open the door for him

Someone knocked on my door, and I asked her to us and "it's me Jaden" I quickly put my mask on and open the door for him. He looked a little surprised to see me.

"Are you okay?" I asked "yeah it's just that I thought you will ignore what I said and that I'll have to pull you down to the party he said and I laughed.

"I was going to do that, but I knew you were going to do what you said he will do and I didn't really feel like fighting you today so here I am" "you look beautiful by the way"

Here goes the weird thing in my stomach.

"Yea yea whatever" I said, trying to ignore the fact that my cheeks are heating up.

We walked downstairs and as expected, my brothers had to make this a huge party, and a lot of people are there which I wasn't too happy about.

I sat on the couch am just planning on doing nothing but Jaden pulled me up and take me to the dance floor "want are you doing?" I asked "I'm not letting you sit around and do nothing" he said.

"Jaden I don't dance" I told him "sure you don't" "no I don't dance especially not in front of people" "come on Y/n just move with the beat, It's so easy" he said, and stood there watching him dancing to the music.

Jaden looked at me and sighed "fine you made me do this" Jaden grabbed my hand and started to move them.

"Jaden let go!" I laughed "no, not until you dance" he said twirling me around.

After a couple of minutes of him doing that I gave up and danced with him "go Y/n!" Jayla yelled out of nowhere and I felt like everyone was looking at me, but they weren't.

That's why I don't like big crowds. I feel so nervous and anxious around them and I don't know how to act.

I was going to leave when Jaden pulled me back "don't" he said and pulled me closer to him "just ignore everyone and dance"

-Jaden's POV-

Y/n and I danced a bit and she's a good dancer, I don't know why she's so worried. We went to the kitchen to grab water when Zack her brother came and told us that they are about to start playing games.

"Yeah, I don't wanna play silly games" Y/n said " too bad you will" I said pulling her out of the kitchen "Jaden you can't keep doing that you're not the boss of me"

"Yeah, I don't care. I want you to have fun today even if it meant pulling you around and forcing you to play" I said, and she rolled her eyes.

An hour later Mrs. Y/l/n told us that dinner is ready, and to grab our plates and head to the buffet. The food was amazing.

After dinner, we played a couple more rounds and it was time for the cake. The cake was three layers. each layer was a different flavor the flavor each triplet liked.

It's starting to get late and people started to leave. We offered to help and clean, but they said that it was okay and that the company is gonna clean the place when they come to pick up the decoration and stuff.

Y/n sat in the garden alone and I thought it was the perfect time to give her, her gift. I wanted to see her reaction.

She was sitting on the huge swing and I sat next to her "Today was fun" I said and she nodded "thanks for forcing me to be a part of it" she said and I smiled.

"Of course, I did it because I knew you were going to have fun and now that we are alone, I would like to give you something" I said, and she furrowed her eyebrows "What is it?"

I took out the gift from behind and gave it to her "Jaden then you didn't have to" she said "no I had and wanted to, I hope you like it" I said and she took it from my hand.

Y/n ripped the wrapping paper off and gasped "Jaden how the heck did you find these!?" She said surprised "I have my ways do you like it"

I bought Y/n the book she was looking for, and three of the book series she wanted.

"Jaden, I love it!" she said hugging me"Thank you, thank you, thank you, I love it" she said "I'm really happy that you like that"

"I LOVE it! you're the best" she said happily "this might be one of the best gifts I had ever gotten, I really appreciate it" she said, and butterflies filled my stomach.

God there is no way my crush on her is fading away.

-

-

-

{Vote, Comment, follow}

Q: What's your dream birthday theme that you would like?