17

I got a message from Jaden asking me to come to the park so I did, Figure that he'd be at the playground, so I went there. 

Fairy lights were hung from place to place and it wasn't extra like the ones you see at weddings or proposals and stuff. It was really nice. It gave the place a nice magical glow. I saw Jaden sitting on one of the swings, so I sat next to him. 

"is there a recently called me here? or..." "Yeah, there's a reason" he said his tone full of worry "Should I be worried?" "No, I don't think so. I mean, I hope You don't get worried" Alright, and what's going on here scaring me" 

"Y/n I um..I wanna ask you something" he said and for some reason I felt my heart starting to race "okay..ask" "I umm do you- do you wanna go to prom with me" "what?" "do you wanna go to prom with me" he said again. 

"Jaden are you serious?" I asked still shocked and confused "y-yea" he said "I decided to ask you here since there are not many people around, I also was the one who hung up the fairy lights around, since I knew you liked them and that they'll give a nice vibe" 

-Jaden's POV-

Y/n was quiet she didn't say anything Which I guess was a bad thing 

"Y/n you okay?" I asked and she stood up "I-I have to go" She said but before she could run I held her hand stoping her.

"Wait you haven't given me an answer yet" "no Jaden, I can't" "what" I was shocked to hear that. "Sorry" "but I thought you liked me" "Jaden-" "Don't you feel the same way? I thought it was mutual" " No, you're wrong" She said and I felt my heartbreak. 

She pulled her hand away from mine and ran away leaving me there alone, hurt and speechless.

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}

Q: Why do you think she said no?