19

I know I fucked up badly and I had to fix it.

I thought of several ways to apologize, but that did not seem enough it was getting really late now but I know that I couldn't go to bed knowing what I did to Jaden.

I don't know what got into me, but I grabbed my shoes and left the house running to Jaden's.

I knocked on the door and Jehle answered it, immediately she said "he's in his room" I thanked her and went upstairs.

I knocked on his door "for the last time I don't want dinner" he said not, and I opened his door a little "it's me"

Jaden set up on the bed "what are you doing here?" he asked surprised to see me "I came to apologize" I said "no no you don't have to it's fine"

"No, I do because of the way I acted" "Y/n it's fine I should've known you don't feel the same way. I don't know why I even thought you did I guess it was just a misunderstanding-" before he could ramble anymore I said "I wanna go to prom with you"

"No you don't" "yes I do" "no you don't you're just saying that because you're feeling bad for me" he said "no Jaden I actually want to go with you"

"Y/n it's fine I get it prom isn't your thing and you shouldn't have to attend it because-" I cut him off by doing something I didn't think I could ever do

I kissed him

I kissed him on the lips

-Jaden's pov-

She kissed me

I couldn't believe it, but I quickly kissed her back because I didn't want this opportunity to slip away.

I'm not gonna lie and sad that I haven't been thinking of kissing her.

Her lips were soft just like I thought and the kiss was just like I imagined, it was amazing.

We pulled a part and looked at each other, both of us were blushing and breathing heavily "I like you too" she said.

"But I thought-" "I panicked because it was the first time I was in this position, I read about it Yes, but never thought it'll happen to me" she explained "sorry for the way I reacted and if you don't want to go prom-"

"I wanna go to prom with you" I said and she smiled "wait I just realized you came without your mask" "oh right I probably forgot to wear it" she said "you know I think you should ditch the mask"

"I..I don't know" "Y/n if the reason you're wearing it because you're insecure let me tell you right now you have nothing to be insecure about. You are absolutely gorgeous and if you don't believe me, you can go ask my family and they'll tell you the same thing"

"It's not..I just..." "if you're not comfortable talking about it it's fine I don't want to pressure you" "I'll think about it" she said.

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}

AN: Guys I think it's time Y/n takes off the mask in public, what do you think?