16

-Jaden's POV-

Prom was right around the corner, and I was thinking of asking Y/n to the party.

My parents totally agree, but my brother thinks that it might be a bad idea since parties aren't Y/n's thing and she might have to embarrass me and tell me no when I do ask.

I thought about it for a while and honestly why not take the shot, I was going to ask her when we were all alone, so if Javon is right and she did say no I won't be as embarrassed.

All week I've been trying to find the right words and Ways to ask her and I know that might not sound hard, but for me it was.

It was late at night when the perfect idea hit me, I quickly grabbed a pen and paper I started writing down the things that I need to buy to make that idea in my head come true.

While I was writing my plan a quick thought came to mind

What if she doesn't like it?
Maybe it's not her thing
Maybe I should ask her brothers
Should I ask her brothers?
Won't it be weird....
No...right?

I saw it and looked at my phone, I sighed and picked it up texting her brothers asking if they were busy which they replied an hour later.

I asked them if we could meet up or talk and they were a bit confused since we aren't that close but I explained that it was about their sister and they agreed

Zack, Cody and I decided to meet up somewhere not in the house since I didn't want Y/n to see us and become suspicious.

"So what's up?" Zack ask "I wanna ask you something that is really about to your sister, but I'm kind of nervous and worried that she might not like it" "What is it?"

"I was thinking of asking her to prom"

As soon as these words left my mouth both of them busted out, laughing "dude are you serious you wanna ask our sister Y/n to PROM"

I felt my face hit up as I nodded "dude do you know my sister, she hates big parties and events. What were you thinking?" Cody laughed.

"But yet again, she really him so... I don't know, she might be willing to go" Zack said and I felt relieved.

"So I had this plan, I'm going to ask her by....
-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}

Q:  how do you think Jaden is going to ask you to prom?

AN: guysss I just published a new book!! It's a Jaden Walton fanfic called {Bestfrined} and it already has 4 chapters published!!!