22

As we got closer and closer to the school I raised my hand to pull up my face mask, and that's when I realized I forgot it.

My heart dropped to my stomach, and I stopped in my tracks.

Fuck

-Jaden's POV-

We were about to enter the school doors when suddenly Y/n stopped walking, I turned around and ask her if she was okay.

"No I forgot my mask I can't get in" she said worried "it's okay Y/n you don't need your mask you look fabulous" Jayla said and Y/n shook her head.

"I can't, I can't I wanna to go home" she said her voice shaking, her eyes started to get blurry with tears and I was surprised we all were.

She started breathing heavily, and I knew that she was having a panic attack.

But why have a panic attack on face mask.

"Hey Y/n/n calm down just breath" I said holding her hand guiding her away from school, I signaled my siblings and friends not follow us and get in school.

I've never seen Y/n have a panic attack but I know for sure that she wouldn't want many people watching her I'm the best thing for her now is to be alone.

We got back into the party bus and sat down, I comforted her and handed her water to drink.

After a couple of minutes, she calmed down and said "Jaden take me home" "Y/n why did you have a panic attack on a face mask?" I asked and she stayed quiet.

"look I know you said it personally but I truly think it's time for me to know" I said and after a couple seconds of silence I said "it's okay if you don't feel it's time it's ok-" "no it's okay" she said.

"Alright" I said and she took a deep breath "but you gotta promise not to tell anyone" she said "I promise Y/n"

*Warning: Sensitive subject!! Bulling, molested,*

"Okay...so this all started when I was six years old, my brothers and I were at the playground playing and I was pushing my brother Zack who was playing on the swings, I turned around to look at Cody when suddenly, the swing hit me right in the face or should I say mouth. My mouth started bleeding and pain filled my body, my parents rushed me to the hospital, and then I was transferred to a dentist. I was told that I was deeply injured and that most of my baby teeth have fallen or broken so I was taking her to surgery to remove the broken teeth so they wouldn't hurt me anymore. Because I was still six and my big teeth haven't gotten grown I was left most toothless for a whole year because that's when my teeth slowly started coming in. That's when I first started wearing a face mask. When all my teeth have grown in and I decided to take off my mask I got bullied HARD, many rumors were made about me and I was the meanest things I have heard. My brothers tried their best to stand up for me and cheer me up but that was too late because I got depression and decided to wear my mask again. When we turned 13, we moved to a different city because my dad got a new job there and I decided to take off my mask as it was a fresh new start but boy was I wrong. Apparently, there were many perverts, who tried to groom me"

Y/n's voice and breath started shaking and i quickly held her hands "it's okay" I reassured her.

"After an incident that almost led me to get raped I decided to never take off my mask in public ever again" she said and my heart broke into a million pieces "I'm so sorry that happened to you"

I felt my eyes tear up, she really doesn't deserve this.

"No Jaden don't cry" she said hugging me "hey it's okay that was in the past and the past isn't a present" she said.

"Yea I know but still the fact that he had to go through that is so sad" I said wiping my eyes.

"Now I understand why you got a panic attack" "yea.. you know I'm just scared, I have never shown my face to anyone, but you guys and y'all are good people but I'm just scared that other people might bully me again and the fact that I'm dressed up and glammed increases my fear of getting assaulted"

"I get why you'd think and feel that but let me just remind you, I'm here, my brother is here, my sister is here, my friends, our friends are here to protect you. Y/n I promise that I'll always be here to protect you and I'll never and I mean NEVER let anyone do shit to you"

"Your beauty doesn't define you, Y/n you're way more than that you're kind, smart and such an amazing person with a unique personality and a heart of gold, that is you Y/n"

"That is why I love you".....

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}

AN: Please tell me what you think..?